Since you’re looking for Zoosk customer service, you obviously already know who they are. If you’re a customer, however, it’s useful to get a sense of how big they are and what their support operation looks like.
Zoosk is an international online dating service based in the United States. It’s unsurprising that Zoosk, being one of the first online dating services, receives a high volume of customer service queries on a daily basis.
However, it should be mentioned that Zoosk does not provide phone-based customer care. Support requests must be made online or via the Zoosk mobile app.
Zoosk customer care number and email
Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm PST
Zoosk customers contact customer service for a variety of reasons, including:
- Making a new account, modifying an existing one, or cancel an existing one
- Troubleshooting and technical help
- Inquiries about billing
- Objecting to a suspension or cancellation of an account due to misconduct or improper material.
What things you can do to guarantee that your Zoosk customer service conversations are effective?
- Zoosk’s help section is a good place to start. The articles there contain many answers to your questions.
- If you are unable to resolve your problem on your own, you must submit a help request. Log in to your Zoosk account and send your request from there if you have one. Use the online or in-app request form if you don’t have an account or can’t log in.
- Make a collection of scans or screenshots of important documents, such as billing statements, confirmations, or photographs of offensive content. These items may be requested by Zoosk customer care, and you’ll need to be able to give them fast.
- Examine the menu options thoroughly to ensure that your request is routed to the appropriate department or support specialist.
What are some reasons people call Zoosk customer care?
- I’d like to cancel my subscription for the reasons that customers like you have lately called.
- Please unblock me so that I can rejoin.
- Zoosk has banned me because I employed a third party to work out a price a long time ago…
- I’d like to cancel my subscription and cease paying subscription costs, but I don’t recall my email address…
- I downloaded the app, but I’m getting an error message that says it can’t be completed.
- I used to be seeking a male, but now I’d like to find a woman.
- My account is informing me that I need to reset my password.
- Dear Zoosk,*I’m having an issue where when I’m entering a message on the Zoosk website
- Hello,*I’m writing to ask you a couple of questions via email. Someone created something last night.
- What’s the best way to add another photo?
- One of your members hacked my account.
- I’m attempting to remove my Zoosk account, despite the fact that I am not a subscriber and have been directed to fill it out.
- When I try to log in, it says to try again or contact customer service.
Frequently asked questions
What Are Customers’ Thoughts on Contacting Zoosk Customer Service?
Zoosk users wish the service provided real-time communication with their users via phone or live chat. Those services, however, are not available.
Users have given conflicting reviews on the quality of support provided. When it comes to large corporations that provide online-only services, this is pretty prevalent.
What Issues Can a Zoosk Customer Support Representative Help With?
A Zoosk customer care professional can help with account setup, updates, or cancellations, billing inquiries, reporting of bad behaviour or inappropriate content, handling appeals, and giving technical support, among other things.
What is the best time to call Zoosk customer care?
How to turn off auto-renewal on Zoosk?
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on your name.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. (If “Subscriptions” isn’t available, choose “iTunes & App Store.”)
- Then tap your Apple ID, scroll down to Subscriptions, and hit Subscriptions.)
- Select the subscription you’d want to manage. Make sure you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID if you don’t see any subscriptions but are still being charged.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, your subscription has been cancelled and will not be renewed.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Make sure you’re using the correct Google Account.
- Select Subscriptions from the Menu Menu.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel from the drop-down menu.
- Cancel your subscription by tapping the Cancel button.
The bottom line
Customer service at Zoosk is unable to settle disputes between you and other users of the service. It is acceptable to report behaviour that violates the terms of service, however, support agents are unable to resolve arguments or disappointments. You may need to work with your device’s manufacturer or, in certain situations, purchase a new device to use with Zoosk.