Seeking Arrangement is among the most well-known sugar dating websites. Some of you may be thinking if joining a service like this is worth your time and money. You’ll be able to start looking for members, trying out tools, creating up your profile, and getting a decent idea of what’s in wait for you if you plan to replace your membership with this free trial.
Seeking Arrangement would be a big yes if you’re a girl looking for a sugar daddy because it is free for ladies. The site performs an excellent job of monitoring the singles’ quality and legitimacy. To exchange messages and view a woman’s confidential photo collection, you’ll need to upgrade to a premium Seeking membership.
A quick question I have for you, are you getting the results you desire from Seeking or is it that you’re just getting a bunch of scammers and phoney accounts?
Well, if you are dissatisfied with your Seeking arrangement membership, depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a refund. You’ll learn how to get a refund from Seeking Arrangement in this article.
Can I get a refund from Seeking Arrangement?
A large number of users are requesting a refund. At Seeking Arrangement, the experts, inform us all that you can only request a refund if you fall under the refund policy. After receiving the sugar kids, the sugar daddies usually offer a refund.
They advise their users to read the terms and conditions as well as the refund policy so they can determine whether or not they are qualified for a return.
A rigid no-refund policy is upheld by seeking. All online buying transactions are final. If you purchase a subscription package on the website, you agree that no full or partial refunds will be given for whichever reason or for any unused or retain subscription or credits.
Note: Users in the European Union, the European economic area, and the united kingdom are exempt from this policy.
You must provide accurate billing account information to Seeking Arrangement, and you must maintain that information is up to date. You must also inform them right away if you believe there has been a billing error. It’s possible that your account will be automatically renewed.
Keep in mind, they can give free Memberships to anyone and at any time, and they can terminate any free trial periods at any time.
People also ask
Delete the Seeking Arrangement application from your iPhone.
Follow these steps to remove Seeking Arrangement from your iPhone:
- Press and hold Seeking Arrangement on your home screen
- An X Mark will appear at the top of the app icon as it begins to tremble.
- Remove the Seeking Arrangement app from your phone by clicking on the X.
Method number two:
- Click General
- Then click “iPhone Storage” in the Settings menu.
- After that, scroll down to see a list of all the apps on your iPhone.
- Tap and hold the app you wish to uninstall,
- Then delete it.
For iPhones and iPads running iOS 11 and later:
- Go to your Settings, then to “General”
- and then to “iPhone Storage.”
- The option “Offload Unused Apps” will appear.
- The “Enable” option is right next to it.
- If you select the “Enable” option, the apps you don’t use will be offloaded.
Delete the Seeking Arrangement application from your android.
- To get started, open the Google Play app and then click the hamburger menu symbol in the upper left corner.
- After you’ve completed these steps, go to “My Apps and Games,” then “Installed.”
- On your phone, you’ll see a list of all the apps you’ve installed.
- Select Seeking Arrangement – Secret and then “uninstall.”
- You can also use the search bar to find the programme you wish to uninstall, then choose and uninstall it.
The bottom line
The refund policy of Seeking says that you acknowledge and agree that you are liable for all fees incurred through your Billing Account. You give Seeking Arrangement the permission to request from your credit or debit card issuer updated or new expiry dates and card details for your payment card. If an overdue balance remains unpaid after 30 days, it may be sent to collections.
A STRICT NO-REFUND POLICY IS MAINTAINED BY Seeking. There will be no reimbursements for any unused or remaining Membership subscriptions. Purchased credits or subscriptions for a particular Seeking account are non-transferable.
I hope this was helpful.