The dating website PlentyOfFish has a reputation for matching people up with their soulmate. But, what about those that don’t want to date fat women? Say goodbye to fat women on Plenty Of Fish because the company is now blocking them from being shown in search results. The site is not taking any responsibility and blaming it on users who reported the issue.
Why So Many Fat Chicks On Pof ?
- Your profile picture is a huge factor in attracting potential matches
- You should always be wearing something that makes you feel good about yourself
- Don’t compare your body to other people’s bodies on the site – it will only make you feel worse
- Focus on what makes you happy, not how others might judge your weight or appearance
- Be confident and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Recommended Reading: How to Search for People on POF without Registering ( Tips 2021 )
The Benefits Of Being With Someone Who Is Overweight
- If you’re dating someone who is overweight, it’s likely that he or she has a lot of love to give
- You’ll never have to worry about your partner getting bored with you because they are constantly learning new things
- Your “big and beautiful” date will always be there for you to share all of their wisdom and knowledge with
- Dating someone who is overweight can make you feel more loved than ever before
- You don’t have to worry about whether or not your significant other will still want to be intimate with you after the first few weeks of being together
- It’s possible that your partner might even take better care of themselves because they know how important it is for their health as well as yours
Finding the right person might not be easy. But it is worth it. To find someone, you will have to go on a date and then see if you both match. If you both do not match, then you will have to look for another woman again. And some people need certain things in a partner, like
You want to look for someone that is just as educated as you or more. You also want to look for someone who does not smoke. And they need to love animals, etc.
Recommended Reading: How Do You Search Profiles on POF: Advanced Search Tactics
How To Avoid Fat Chicks on POF
- Meet in a public place
- Keep your distance from them
- Make sure they’re not wearing anything revealing
- Don’t make any sudden moves around them or touch them without permission
- If you see one, run the other way as fast as possible and don’t look back!
- Stay away from fat chicks on dating websites! They are a waste of time and will never give you what you want!
How to Say Goodbye to Fat Women on Plenty Of Fish Matching
There are many platforms for people to find their soulmates. One of the more popular ones is Plenty Of Fish. It has a lot of features that members can use, like a search engine, personality assessments, and more. Members can also call each other.
Some people prefer thin women. You can tell Plenty of Fish what type of woman you want to meet. You can sign in and then go to Edit Profile. From there, you can find the section called About You.
In this section, there are some questions. You can choose to say yes or no. If you say yes, then it will show up on certain women’s feeds or if you say no, then it won’t show up on those women’s feeds.
There are 3 choices of answers: Yes, No and I only date a few extra pounds or BBW (which stands for Big Beautiful Woman). If you do not want to appear in the feeds of fat women as much, then you can choose No and your profile will not be shown as often.
In this section, you need to answer these questions:
- Do you smoke?
- Do you do drugs?
- Do you drink?
- Do you have a car?
- Do you have children?
- Would you date someone with kids of their own?
- Do you have pets?
Some of the questions are easy to answer. For example, if someone smokes or drinks, then they probably will not want someone who doesn’t. You just need to make sure that there is someone for everyone!
The dating website PlentyOfFish has a reputation for matching people up with their soulmate. But, what about those that don’t want to date fat women? Say goodbye to fat women on PlentyOfFish because the company is now blocking them from being shown in search results. The site is not taking any responsibility and blaming it on users who reported the issue.
If you’re tired of seeing obese singles populating your match list or if you’ve seen enough of these profiles popping up as suggested matches then say goodbye before they can do it themselves! This change will come into effect this week so keep an eye out for when things are going to change over at POF – there’s no need to wait around and be disappointed every time.