Any conversation is incomplete without some touch of fun. Whether it’s a house party, a date, or anything else, the essence is gone if there’s no fun, no jokes, and no laughs. When you’re with your date, girlfriend, or boyfriend, the same thing happens.
But what if you have some serious questions to ask your friend? You can ask them without hesitation!
These types of questions are really good since they give you a feeling of closeness. Use your imagination when asking questions and make your friends chuckle too somewhere in between your questions. You’ll feel as if you’ve gotten to know each other better. And it will indeed be fun.
Also, I do understand that at such moments we go blank and struggle with asking the follow-up questions so I have written some follow-up questions too for you.
Questions to ask your friends about relationships
The questions listed below are the questions you can ask your friends if you don’t have any intention to seek any kind of advice from them. These questions are good for randomly asking, for games or for knowing your friends.
- How old were you when you first tried to kiss?
- When did you, first experience love?
- Are you currently looking for a partner?
- What was the first love of your life?
- What are some of the things for which you’ve been mistaken?
- What’s on your New Year’s resolutions list?
- What do you normally think about while you’re alone?
- What are some of your favourite things to do in your spare time?
- What are some of your hobbies and passions?
- When was the last time you donated to a charity or volunteered for one?
- Do you believe men and women are on a level playing field?
- What are some of the hard lessons you’ve had to learn?
- What does a happy existence mean to you?
- When was the last time you spoke to each other?
- How do you feel about keeping track of your ex-lovers?
- When it comes to saying yes to a guy you like, how long do you think it would take you?
- What do you do to unwind and relax?
- What other activities do you engage in besides masturbation?
- Do you have any stuffed animals in your room?
- Which of the following is your favourite bedroom toy?
- How long have you been separated from your partner?
- Why haven’t you been snatched up sooner as a morning star?
- What are your thoughts on falling in love at first sight?
- Do you believe you can discover your soulmate?
- Which of your relationships has lasted the longest?
- What was the length of your most recent relationship?
- Do you have a crush on someone right now?
- What percentage of the time do you appreciate flirty conversation?
- Do you mind if we sext in the middle of the night?
- What are your thoughts on friends with benefits?
- What female celebrity do you lust after?
- What are your thoughts on orals?
Relationship questions about yourself to ask your friends
These questions are for you if you seek the help of your friends for your relationship with someone. I know these aren’t a lot of questions but as much I have researched, most of us ask these questions only.
How can you tell whether a guy wants to be in a relationship?
If a man is truly interested in you, he would go out of his way to show you around and spend time with you. He’s serious if his goals line with yours; otherwise, he’s a whimper. Remember that not every guy who buys you dinner is seeking a long-term relationship. Asking your friends this question will help you in knowing about the guy you are seeing and get an idea as to what he is intending for.
- Do you think he/she is right for me?
- Will I be happy with that person?
- Do you know him or her for a long time?
- Is he boyfriend material?
- Is she girlfriend material?
Is it appropriate to ask where the relationship stand?
Your friends will be able you guide you whether or not you should ask about the relationship status if you have been dating someone for a long time. Don’t jump to any conclusions if you’re not sure what you’re experiencing right now. First and foremost, be certain about your feelings.
- Where should one go out for a date?
- Which is the best place in the city for a couple to go?
- How many people are you all dating currently?
- Is it okay to date more than one person simultaneously?
How can you tell whether a person is interested in you?
Girls are more impulsive individuals, and their small gestures are the response to everything they think about you. Talking about boys, they usually act weird if they are interested in you. Your friends might help you in figuring this out.
- Do you think I am interested in that person?
- Do you think that person likes me?
- Will it be odd if I ask him/her directly?
- What do you think is the best thing about mutual crushes?
Should I tell my best friend that I want to be in a relationship with him/her?
After telling your best how you feel, you have a 1/1 chance of being on the positive or negative side. That is why consulting your friends before doing so can make things a bit easy.If you’re falling hard and quickly, you could be anxious about how the other person is experiencing.
- Am I in love with my best friend?
- Do you think my best friend LOVES me?
- Is it okay if I ask out my best friend?
- Should I date my best friend?
- Do you have any plans to settle down in the future?
- What about relationships did your parents teach you?
- Tell me about a couple you know who has one of the healthiest relationships you’ve ever witnessed.
- What is the one thing that will make or ruin your relationship?
- What have you learned from past relationships?
- When did you realise you were completely smitten by me?
But most of all…
I would advise you to think for once before asking personal questions because not all friends are genuine and not all suggestions are right for you.
Be sure about your goal of asking and then move ahead. Skim through these questions and pick the best according to you.