I am assuming that you want to know what your crush thinks about you; what he/she knows about you. Some wants, needs, and desires may appear infrequently enough for you to ignore or forget about if your crush ends up breaking your heart by telling the truth that they are not into you. Although, I appreciate your bravery that you are taking a step.
Every person has their own boundaries, thinking of their own, and the power to withhold or give information. The goal of asking the below-listed questions is to gain a better understanding of the other person’s perspective about you
These questions can be lighthearted and entertaining, but they can also serve as a springboard for a more in-depth discussion. Make a game night with your crush or use them on your next date if clouds cover your crush’s place.
In this article, I have listed some most important questions that you need to ask your crush about yourself and know what they think about you. Skim through these quests
Questions to ask your crush about you
As a person, how do you think I am?
You need to know first what she/he thinks you are, if she considers you to be a good person then you can go ahead and ask the following questions. By this, you can easily know what is your reputation in your crush’s eyes.
- What makes you feel that?
- Am I good for you?
- Do you think I deserve you?
- Should I remain the same or improve?
Is there anything you think I’ll never do?
This is a great question, but you could also ask your crush only if you both are close and know what you would or would not do. You’d be surprised at what some people can come up with, and learning about other people’s perceptions of your limitations may be both amusing and eye-opening.
- Is there anything you think I will always do?
- What makes you think so?
- Why is it that I won’t do it in any condition?
- Is it the same for you?
Do you know I enjoy preparing meals?
If your crush knew this already, they would have been impressed by now but if they did not then they will know it now. This may appear to be a simple question, but it opens the door for a more in-depth discussion.
- When did you come to know I’m a good cook?
- Why didn’t you ask me to cook you a dish yet?
- Why would you want me not to cook for you?
- Which dish is your favourite?
What do you think we have in common?
This is a nice way to find out how well your friend knows you. For example, you and your friend share a propensity of sleeping late at night, or you both enjoy coffee. It’s entertaining to freely discuss common habits and joke about them.
- Why do you think that?
- Do you really like my choices?
- Do you think our preferences resembles?
- When did you come to know this?
Do you know what happened in my previous relationship?
This is a sensitive one. However, if the conversation is going in the correct direction, it can be appropriate to jump the gun and ask them out.
- Do you know why I broke up?
- Do you know who is my crush?
- What is it that attracts you to me?
- Why do you think we can’t be happy together? What do you think?
If you and your crush know each other for a long time then these are the question you should ask him/her. There are some random questions too for you in the list but as I mentioned earlier, the above-listed questions are the most important for you to ask, know, impress and attract your crush.
Note: these questions are perfect to be asked if you and your crush both are crushing on each other. You are really lucky though… I feel envious… haha kidding (no I lied).
- What is it that makes me tired?
- What is the most crucial aspect of my life?
- Am I a shy or an extrovert?
- What do I place a high value on in my life?
- Am I a gentlemen/ good lady?
- What is the most amazing thing I’ve ever accomplished?
- What was the worst thing that happened to me?
- Who are the most significant individuals in my life?
- How much rest do I require?
- What bothers me the most?
- What do I do to unwind?
- What would I alter about myself if I could?
- Who motivates me?
- What is my most cherished fantasy?
- What is my perspective on my own personal history?
- Who is it that has an impact on me?
- When people are around me, how do I want them to feel?
- What is my greatest apprehension?
- Which is my favourite genre?
- Is it easy for me to forgive others?
- What did I take away from my triumph?
- What would I alter about myself if I had the chance?
- Who do I aspire to be like?
- Is it true that I’m terrified of a challenge?
- What kind of global influence do I want to make?
- What is it about anything that always makes me happy while I’m sad?
- What were our plans for our first date?
- What is my greatest apprehension?
- What are the three most important values in my life?
- When was the last time I felt truly proud of myself?
- What quality would I wish to have but don’t have?
- What is my favourite reading topic?
- When I was younger, what did I fear?
- What is my greatest remorse?
- Where would I go if I had unlimited travel options?
- What do I want to achieve in the long run?
- What are my primary career objectives?
- What are the three things about you that I admire the most?
- What is my favourite artist or song?
- What skills do I have?
- What is my favourite olfactory experience?
- What are the names of my parents?
- What are some of my favourite activities?
- What is a favourite childhood memory of mine?
But most of all…
Do not be disheartened if they say something which hurts you. There is always someone made for you; today or tomorrow they will surely find you.
All the best!