Ourtime.com is a senior dating site. It’s not unexpected that, as a renowned service that caters to a mostly underrepresented demographic, the company receives a high volume of customer service requests every day.
There are a few things you can do to verify that your interactions with customer care are handled properly and promptly. Make sure you’re calling within business hours before contacting Ourtime.com customer support.
The best way to tackle technical assistance and troubleshooting challenges is to work with a customer service person. Have a way to take notes while you’re on the phone.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm EST; best time to call: 9:15 am
Customer service of Ourtime
Many concerns can be resolved by an Ourtime.com customer care professional, including tech support questions, queries about how the site and service function, billing issues, changing usage plans and assisting with reports of unethical or abusive behaviour.
Billing troubles appear to be the most common complaint about Ourtime.com customer support. Some consumers believe that agents are unable to address their concerns swiftly, especially when it comes to auto-billing.
Compatibility issues between the site and your pc or device cannot be resolved by Ourtime.com employees. The representative may propose solutions that may solve the problem, but the final decision is yours.
Expect Ourtime to not intervene if you have a disagreement or conflict with another member in chat. You’re in charge of how you interact with and meet other Ourtime users.
Aside from that, consumers appear to be pleased with the service provided.
If I call customer service of OurTime, will they receive it?
Yes, they will receive, if not due to some reasons then they will call you back.
The fastest phone number on Ourtime.com is 866-727-8920, which includes the current wait time on hold in real-time as well as facilities for skipping straight through those telephone services.
“Cancel My Services” or “Account Overcharge” or “Account” Access or “Can’t log in” or “Update Account Info,” and other customer service issues are among the most common concerns addressed by the customer support section.
According to users, the call centre is open from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
What to do if Ourtime customer care didn’t resolve my problem?
There are various things you may do if you get off the call with Ourtime.com and think like the call didn’t solve your problems or answer your question.
Review your text from the conversation first. You might be able to spot areas of miscommunication that led to a poor customer service experience. Then make another call. The next agent you speak with may have more experience or training and be able to provide a better solution.
If a second call isn’t successful, consider contacting Ourtime.com customer service via another way. You can submit a help request through the website, which may be a more effective means of presenting your situation. It also allows you to attach screenshots and generates a copy of your chat, which can be useful if later you need to raise your case.
Why do people contact Customer Service at Ourtime.com?
People contact customer service at Ourtime.com for a variety of reasons, first is that the users are 50 – 60 years old so they need assistance for almost everything when using any application (not all).
The reasons users call Ourtime.com are as follows:
- Inquiries about billing
- Technical assistance
- Service cancellation
- Requests for refunds
- Concerns regarding the service
- Reporting problems to people you meet on the site
What are the other ways to contact OurTime customer support?
There are two ways to contact them:
- The first is to call the toll-free number for Ourtime.com is 866-727-8920
- Customers seeking assistance prefer to use Online Help for Customer Service, which is the second-best option after calling.
What are the reasons why people OurTime customer service?
Customers have recently contacted Ourtime.com for the following reasons:
- My PayPal account has been charged three times…
- When I emailed to discontinue my subscription, I received no response.
- Please cancel my account since I am unable to remove my profile image from the site. I require more…
- I attempted to get into my account but was unable to do so because my cell phone was just misplaced and…
- I’d want to disable two-factor authentication; I attempted to log in to my account and…
- Is it a problem that we don’t have a phone that can text?
- Even though I have high-speed internet, I am unable to log in for the majority of the day; could you please assist me?
How to disable automatic renewal of OurTime?
By following the steps below you can:
1. To begin, open your chosen web browser.
2. Go to Ourtime.com and sign in.
3. In the upper right corner of the page, click ‘Settings.’
4. From the drop-down box, select “My Account.”
5. Select the ‘Account Status’ tab and then the ‘View Account Status’ link.
6. Select More Account Status Changes from the drop-down menu.
7. Select ‘Remove Automatic Renewal’ from the drop-down menu.
Frequently asked question
What is the best time to call Ourtime customer service?
9:15 am is the best time
Does ourtime customer care use bots to answer?
No, a real person answers the support call
Is the call back available for Ourtime customer service?
No, it is not available
The bottom line
Ourtime.com is a mature dating site that caters to singles over the age of 50.
The platform has produced some great stories as a consequence of meetups. You must first create an account in order to use the dating site.
It might be a premium or free account, each with its own set of features.