You start as a normal member when you initially join the site. This gives you the ability to establish a profile and upload up to 26 public and private photos. If someone adds you as a favourite, winks at you, or sends you a message, you’ll be notified in the notification section.
Millionaire Match is a dating service for people that match a set of criteria and receive a diamond icon on their profile. Free users can respond to Premium members’ messages — even if you don’t have a premium membership, you can still respond to texts sent to you. For middle-aged, attractive, and prosperous people, Millionaire Match is a safe, reputable, verified, and beneficial website.
There are always people online, and message responses are almost instantaneous at all times; There is a wide range of users, including heterosexual, gay, lesbian, and bisexual people. Users can be single, married, separated, widowed, divorced, or in a relationship, depending on their relationship status.
Like any other dating site, there are certain drawbacks, such as the lack of video chats and the fact that it is more expensive than most. The users, if face certain problems, call the customer care of the millionaire match or contact them through email.
Send an email to [email protected] if you have any issues.
MillionaireMatch Phone Numbers
+1 416 628 1072
Frequently asked question
How to sign in on a millionaire match?
- Registration is free and takes about 7–10 minutes.
- It is possible to sign up using Facebook;
- It is necessary to verify your email address.
- It is required that you upload a profile photo.
What are some of the most important aspects of Millionaire Match right now?
- The website makes every effort to eliminate all false profiles.
- You receive your personal profile and complete it;
- There are approximately 3.8 million users worldwide.
- All users are successful or handsome in some way.
- Men are more likely to be Gold members.
- Men are more likely to have Certified Millionaire Badges.
- Women are more likely to write blog articles.
How to cancel the Membership of the millionairematch?
After logging in, click “Settings” under your photo icon on the top right corner of the navigation pane, then “Membership” in the left sidebar under “Settings” to cancel your subscription / auto-billing.
Simply go to “Membership” under “Settings” under your photo icon in the top bar at the top, then tap on “Disable Account” to disable/remove your profile.
How to delete my profile on Millionairematch?
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner of the navigation bar under your primary photo icon to cancel.
- Select “Membership,” then “DISABLE ACCOUNT” and DELETE ACCOUNT from the drop-down menu.
- Then type in your password and click “DELETE ACCOUNT.”
Note that deleting your account will remove your profile from search results and make it inaccessible to other members. You can revive your account by contacting us within 6 months. The information in your profile will then be permanently removed.
What do premium members get on Millionaire match?
If you take premium membership of millionaire match you can:
- Initiate messaging / chatting / Profile security options
- Check out the reverse matches.
- View the last time you logged in.
- People can be found using Advanced / Saved / Keywords, State / Province, ZIP / Postal Code / City, and other criteria.
How do I Reactivate the account?
Log in to the website with your email address, then select “Reactivate” from the drop-down menu. After it is successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
Keep in mind that before being displayed, all reactivated profiles will be inspected and approved by customer care.
How to stay safe on a dating site according to a millionaire match?
- Posting personal information is not a good idea. Wait until you are comfortable with someone before sharing personal information such as your phone number, workplace, or address.
- Never give out the details of your bank account or any other financial information. If any of the members approach you, report them right away.
- Allow no one to pressurise you into disclosing more information than you wish.
- Be wary of solicitation; anyone giving financial advice or requesting charitable donations should be avoided.
- Even if you’re planning a meeting, don’t reveal any needless personal information like your home address.
- Stop contacting someone if their behaviour makes you feel uneasy or intimidated. To prevent further contact, go to their profiles and use the block button.
What is a wink on a millionaire match?
A wink is a technique to express your interest in someone. You select a one-liner from the list and have it emailed to a certain member.
The wink is sent to the member’s ‘Message’ or email address, and the member can then go to your profile and wink back.
Users can send winks for free, however, if you want to go further, upgrade to a premium subscription and start a real chat.
The bottom line
It entails uploading a readable and clear copy of your photo ID (driver’s licence, State ID card, passport) or other relevant documentation to prove your identification.
By verifying your information, you’re demonstrating to other members that you’re serious about finding a match or making friends.
Millionaire match does not share, sell, or rent any personally identifiable information with any third parties. So, all of the information you enter will be kept private and they will help you out if you face any problem.