Bumble has officially surpassed Tinder as the most popular online dating app. You can swipe, match, and communicate with other accounts without spending any money.
A premium edition of Bumble is available, as well as paid upgrades that unlock more features. If you’re new to Bumble and want to learn more about it, check out this post I wrote that will teach you all you need to know about Bumble.
Bumble is a 40 million-strong online dating platform. The biggest and most essential benefit of Bumble is that it gives women control. Women, in particular, select who is allowed to contact them, which means that males must wait to be “swiped right” before sending messages.
Bumble has developed Bumble Premium to make the app even better for both sexes and possible matches. But are you a resident of the US? Check out this blog until the end to know how bumble prime works and its current prices.
Is Bumble free?
You are not required to pay for Bumble. You can get a lot out of the programme even if you utilise the free version.
Since it is completely free to download and use, Bumble is one of the most popular dating apps. On Bumble, you don’t have to pay to form wonderful relationships. You can go through the profiles of other users for free, make matches, and send messages.
Bumble Boost and Bumble Premium subscriptions, which give additional features to enhance your Bumble experience, are available if you want to take your Bumble experience to the next level.
You may buy a Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription to have access to features like swiping past profiles of people who have already “loved” you. It’s also possible to buy more SuperSwipes and Spotlights.
When you pay for Bumble, what do you get?
It’s entirely up to you whether or not you spend money on Bumble. You have three options when it comes to spending money on Bumble. You can either buy a membership or Bumble money for extra one-time bonuses, or you can do both!
To purchase Bumble Coins for SuperSwipe and/or Spotlight, either attempt to SuperSwipe on an account (if you have zero coins) or go to your profile age and click on ‘Spotlight’. Both will allow you to buy coins, which you may then use to buy Spotlight or SuperSwipes.
Bumble Coins are an excellent way to try out the dating app Bumble. You have the option of buying 5, 15, or 30 coins all at once.
SuperSwipe – This allows you to stand out from the crowd and express your genuine interest in a potential match.
Spotlight – When users are scrolling through potential profiles, this places you in front of the line.
Spotlights are half-hour boosts that help your profile show on more users’ profiles; a bundle of 30 costs between $6.99 and $54.99. Bumble promises that swiping will only earn you “up to 10x more matches.”
The Bumble Boost subscription is the less expensive of the two. It provides you with:
- Each week, there will be one Spotlight and five SuperSwipes.
- There are no limits to how many people like you.
- You have an unlimited number of “Extends,” which allow you to maintain your matches after they would normally expire.
- Unlimited “Rematches,” which allow you to reconnect with old matches, and unlimited “Backtracks,” which allow you to undo left swipes accidentally.
- Boost is $8.99 per week, $16.99 per month, $33.99 for three months paid in advance, or $54.99 for six months purchased in advance.
Bumble Premium is more expensive, but it comes with nearly twice as many features as Boost.
All of the features of Boost are included in Premium, as well as the following:
- The Beeline, which allows you to see who has liked you previously.
- Advanced feed filters Incognito mode, which hides your profile from users who haven’t liked you.
- Travel mode allows you to switch your location and observe people from different states or countries.
- Bumble Premium costs $19.99 for a whole week, $39.99 for a month, $76.99 for 3 months paid in advance, or $229.99 for a lifetime subscription that gives you access to all of the Premium features.
Bumble Cost (Current U.S. Prices)
1 week – $10.99
1 month – $24.99
3 months- $54.99
The bottom line
Bumble is a well-known dating app. Although the app is free to download and use, if you wish to be a Bumble power user, you might consider purchasing a membership. Bumble has two membership options, Boost and Premium, as well as Spotlight and SuperSwipe, which can be purchased separately.
You don’t have to enter any payment card information or billing addresses when you sign up with Bumble. You may use the app’s fundamental features for free, such as swiping, matching, and talking. You can purchase a Spotlight or SuperSwipe by going to your profile.