- It’s great for girls who are looking for a serious relationship.
- It’s safe because it’s anonymous. You can see if someone likes you or not.
- Don’t be afraid to message guys first. You never know where you may meet someone great.
- Bumble promotes safe online dating and has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, sexual assault, and violence
Is Bumble A Safe Dating App: Among other dating apps/websites, Bumble has a three-star rating out of five. People who put time and effort into finding a partner are serious about their destiny and don’t want to swipe right only to see another false profile. Whereas some just want to pass the time, and if they fail in this, they low rate the sites (this is what I feel).
Eighty-five million Facebook users have phony profiles, according to Facebook. I recommend using one of the more well-known dating websites if you’re hoping for a long-term relationship which is indeed Bumble. Because this dating app is safety-oriented, it’s a fact that they tolerate nothing that harms someone.
In this article, I will tell you how safe Bumble is and how safe you are on Bumble (or any dating app). So, let’s directly get to the point.
Read This to Know >> Is Bumble Just A Hookup App? Or Is It For Serious Dating [let’s Find Out ]
Is Bumble a safe dating app?
Bumble promotes safe online dating and has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, sexual assault, and violence. If you or somebody you know has been assaulted, harassed, or wounded, there are organizations that provide confidential assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s never your fault, and you’re not alone.
Domestic violence and abuse can take many forms, and abusers can be anyone. However, a few warning signals or “red flags” can help you spot an abusive physical or emotional scenario.
Bumble have a team of moderators on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep the spam, false profiles, and anyone who breaches their community guidelines out. Another strategy to practice safe online dating is to exclude images of you in a certain location you visit (e.g., your favorite inn or a peaceful place).
Read This to Know >> How To Get Around Bumble Ban | Can You Get Banned From Bumble
What safety tips does Bumble give?
Bumble is so much concerned about their users that they have articles about safety when you and your date decide to meet in person. Bumble has also given the details of some sites aka helpline numbers, on which you can dial and seek instant help if something goes wrong. Personally, this is the best quality Bumble has which makes me vote for Bumble over any other dating app.
Bumble has put up a list of seven safety considerations for meeting someone for the first time in person. Bumble understand the value of empowered dating, which is why Bumble put their community’s safety first.
Check out the recommendations below to help you carry your sense of security into the real world and make safer hooking-up experience.
1. Always meet in a public location- mall, park or restaurant.
2. Inform a close friend or family member of your plans. Tell them when and where you’ll be and that you’ll call them within a specified time frame.
3. Make sure you’ve done your homework. Ask for their last name, check them up on the internet, and do your study (but don’t learn everything there is to know about them!). Also, ask them to use our photo verification function to get verified.
4. Don’t reveal personal information to strangers. In a first meeting, keeping a few details to oneself is a good idea. Don’t give out personal information like your home or office address right away.
5. Allow time for pre-screening. Before the IRL date, propose a FaceTime or phone call date. If they pause, it hints that it’s not the ideal fit for you.
6. Feel free to end the date at any time gracefully. You ought to be kind and considerate in every social scenario. It’s critical always to put yourself first if you don’t feel comfortable.
7. Get a waitress or a bartender to help you. Keep an eye on your surroundings and look for a supporter nearby. Tell the waiter you have an important call, and he will help you get out of the situation. You can always have somebody call the cops or get a ride home if it’s anything more serious.
Read This to Know >> Does Bumble Have an Age Limit In 2022? What Age Is It For?
The bottom line
Bumble is one of the most secure dating applications available. Most women said Bumble makes them feel safer than any other app. Women must initiate the conversation, putting them in charge of the entire conversation.
It also makes it 1000000X less likely that you will be getting those creepy midnight texts like “see my hardness” or “wanna sext?” or any such thing. If you want to know more about Bumble privacy and safety, check out my other article.
Read This to Know >> What Is Bumble BFF – Guide to Making New Friends