People think that a great personality or the way you look will bring them around… but sometimes it’s just a matter of good timing.
If you’re trying to meet someone for the first time, you want to seem friendly – but not too friendly. If you’re too friendly, they may think you’re desperate for a friend and that can be seen as a turn-off. So don’t smile too big, or wave too hard at someone when you see them.
Just say hi and then move on. They’ll probably say hi back and maybe ask how you are doing – and that’s it! It doesn’t have to be awkward if the other person doesn’t want it to be awkward.
In this blog, I will tell you how you can get someone on your best friend list fast. Continue reading.
How to get someone on your best friend lists fast?
To make someone like you and be your best friend, start by smiling and saying hello when you see them. If you want to deepen the friendship, try asking questions about their interests or inviting them over for a meal. You can also be there for them when they’re in need of support. For example, if your friend is stressed out, ask how you can help.
Once you get to know the person, look for ways to share activities that you enjoy. If you enjoy hiking, invite him or her along next time you go hiking. Even if they don’t like hiking, they might be willing to give it a try because they enjoy spending time with you.
Another way to develop a friendship is to show that you care about the person as an individual by learning more about them. Try asking them questions about their family or what they like to do in their spare time. This will let them know that you value them and are interested in being friends with them
If you are looking for a friend that could become something more than a friend then here are some ways to do so:
- Be kind to them
- Try to get the same opinions as them
- Have face to face conversations
- Avoid fighting with them
- Make sure you like what they like because best friends align in many things!
- Give them gifts for good reasons not for them to be your friend
- Talk about things that would interest each other
- Just by being nice and kind to people you can be best friends with anyone
- How do you get a guy to be your best friend?
- Wanna get someone to be your best friend? It's not as hard as you may think.
Be kind to them
- Be nice to them.
- Help them out.
- Say something kind to them.
- Show that you really care.
Try to get the same opinions as them
You want to make sure you have the same opinions as your best friend, so try to get them on the same side. If you like something, explain why you like it and tell them why they should like it too. Give them reasons that are clear and easy to understand. Make sure they agree with you as much as possible about different things.
Have face to face conversations
Talking to people is a great way to get better at it, and it will make you more comfortable. Even if you have minimal skills, just talking to someone will give you the confidence to strike up a conversation. And if you’re really good at talking, it can make you friends with people who would never be your friends otherwise. Try having conversations with one person at a time that aren’t about work or your personal life. Instead, choose something neutral to talk about—a TV show or music or sports team, or anything else that seems fun and keeps the conversation going in a natural manner. You’ll be surprised how fast the ice breaks once you start talking!
Avoid fighting with them
- If you want your friend to be happy,
- avoid fighting with them.
When talking to them, avoid getting into arguments that would cause you two to fight.
You should always try to get along with them no matter what, even if you do not agree with each other all the time.
If you disagree on something, find a way for both of you to be satisfied.
Always stay calm and do not get mad at your friends even if they are wrong about something.
When talking to your friends, never be rude or mean because it would make the situation worse and cause the friendship between you two to sour.
Make sure you like what they like because best friends align in many things!
- You should always be yourself, but it can help if you have some things in common and can understand each other. If you’re a complete dork and love Dungeons & Dragons, for instance, try to hang out with people who at least appreciate your passion or are also into D&D.
- Look for the silver lining. Find something that you like about this person’s personality or interests (and not just the way they look!). If he loves football but you hate sports, find something else that he does that you enjoy. Do his favorite band has an upcoming album? Did she launch an awesome new business venture? Is he going on vacation to a place on your bucket list? Let him know! Showing interest in what they’re up to is a great way to start bonding and getting closer.
- Be genuine – don’t pretend to like something just because they do! It’s obvious when people aren’t being themselves, so be honest about who you are instead of trying to hide it.
Give them gifts for good reasons not for them to be your friend
- Don’t be selfish.
- There are no shortcuts to becoming someone’s best friend, so don’t give a gift expecting immediate results.
- Give gifts that the recipient would like, not what you want them to have.
- Be generous. Give for the sake of giving, not for any expected return on your investment.
- Gifts don’t have to be expensive or material things; they could be something as simple as an hour of your time helping with a project or taking someone out for coffee.
Talk about things that would interest each other
When you and the other person talk about things that are fun, it makes both of you smile. When you and the other person talk about things that are not fun, it makes both of your frown.
So when talking to your new best friend, make sure to only talk about things that would interest each other. Always be positive! Never be negative! Don’t talk about anything that could be boring, mean or bad.
Talking about these things will make the other person sad because they might have to think about something bad instead of happy thoughts like how much fun they’re having with you right now!
Just by being nice and kind to people you can be best friends with anyone
Being nice to people is the best way to get someone to be your friend. Have you ever wondered how to make people be your friend? Being nice and kind is a good way but it’s not the only way.
How can you become friends with someone just by being nice to them?
You need to think about what kind of personality you have, how you act around new people, and how do you act around old friends. If you are mean or bad-tempered then chances are people will not like your personality and won’t want to be your friend.
If this is the case then maybe try to look at making some changes in the way that they treat others, if they aren’t treating others so nicely then they probably aren’t going to treat those closest to them like gold either!
How do you get a guy to be your best friend?
This is a question I often ask myself. If the answer was easy, then everyone would be the best of friends, and life would be great!
Unfortunately, it isn’t easy to get people to be your best friend. I mean, there are so many factors that go into being someone’s BFF, and there are so many different types of people out there, that it’s really difficult to be everyone’s best friend.
But don’t worry! Just because it’s hard doesn’t mean it’s impossible. There are a few things you can do to get on the fast track to becoming someone’s best friend!
Wanna get someone to be your best friend? It’s not as hard as you may think.
Here are 5 ways to get someone to be your best friend fast:
1. Give a compliment.
2. Ask for their advice.
3. Be generous with your smile, your time, and your listening ears.
4. Be real, be yourself, and don’t hide your imperfections.
5. Make them feel important by repeating what they say back to them in your own words.
The bottom line
You can be nice, kind, and caring. If you’re able to do that, then it’s time for the next step. You have to give them a compliment. Most people won’t believe you, but it’ll make them feel good about you. When they see how much they like you, they’ll want to be your best friend.
I hope this was helpful.