If you’ve found love or have decided to take a break from the dating scene, you might be considering deleting your uniform dating account. Deleting your account is a straightforward process, but it is permanent, so if you’re considering taking a break from the app, rather than quitting altogether, consider hiding your profile instead (it’s much easier to reactivate your account if you change your mind).
We will show you how to delete your uniform dating account on a computer and mobile phone. This information is for people who have already decided to leave uniform dating or are thinking about it.
A general rule on all accounts is that if you do not use the account, the account may be removed for inactivity by default.
How to delete my uniform dating account On various Devices | Permanently?
However, if you want to delete your account and are looking for step-by-step instructions, they are as follows:
1. Go to the Uniform Dating website and log in to your account using your email address and password.
2. Click here: uniformdating
3. Enter your password and click Deactivate Account.
4. Contact the customer service team via email with a request to delete your profile permanently from their database.
- You can request that your account be deleted from the firm's database by writing an email to the company.
- Uniform dating account deletion on Website
- How to delete your Uniform dating Account on iPhone and Android apps?
- Frequently asked questions
- The bottom line
You can request that your account be deleted from the firm’s database by writing an email to the company.
As a result, take the following steps:
- Log in to your email account associated with the app or website.
- Now write an email to [email protected].
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Send them an email requesting that they erase your account from their database, as well as any information you may have shared with them.
Uniform dating account deletion on Website
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Hover over the setting icon on the top corner.
3. Select “Profile Settings” from the drop-down menu, which opens a new page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete profile and remove my account permanently” link under the Delete Account section.
5. To confirm the deletion, click on the “Delete My Profile” button at the bottom of the pop-up window which appears next, and your profile will be deleted successfully after completing all steps mentioned above.
How to delete your Uniform dating Account on iPhone and Android apps?
If you’ve met someone special and no longer needs a uniform dating site or are taking a break from online dating, deleting your account is easy! Go to the My Account section of the site, and select “To suspend or delete your account.” That’s all!
Frequently asked questions
What to do if you are unable to cancel my Uniform dating account?
If you try to cancel your Uniform Dating Account via email or their website and it doesn’t work, cancel your credit card; otherwise, they will continue to charge you.
How to cancel the subscription to the Uniform Dating account?
The steps to cancel your subscription are as follows:
- Go to your account and log in.
- Modify your account/profile details.
- Cancel your membership.
- If you are no longer interested in their service, sign out of your account and then leave the account.
How do I reactivate my Uniform Dating Profile?
If you wish to reactivate your Uniform Dating profile, log in again later with the same username and password as before. Your profile will be restored, containing all your previous messages and contacts.
What happens when I delete my Uniform Dating profile?
You will lose all contact with other members on the site. You will not receive any more notifications from this site. Your name and email address will be removed from the database, and they cannot restore them.
The bottom line
If you change your mind after deleting the profile, you can contact customer service to retrieve it within 30 days of deletion.
By deleting your account, you won’t be able to reaccess your account, and your data will be permanently deleted.
Note: Uniform Dating does not want you to remove your account so that they can continue to charge you. So, if you’re going to abandon the account, you can cancel your card information.