In this article, I’m going to show you how to delete match account. So even if you are using it to find a mate, if you want to stop using it and delete your account permanently, read on…
- What is Match
- About Deleting Your Match Account
- Before Deleting Match account
- How To Delete Match Account 2021
- How To Delete Match Account On App
- How To Delete Match Account On Iphone App
- How To Delete Match Account On Mobile or Android Phone
- How To Delete Match Account On Computer
- How To Delete Match Account On Website
- How To Delete Match Account Profile
- How To Delete Match Account Permanently
- What Happens After Deleting Match Account?
- Frequent Asked Questions about deleting your Match account
- Will canceling my subscription delete my account as well?
- What happens to my profile picture and information?
- How quickly does my information disappear from Match once I delete my account?
- What if I change my mind – will I need to create a whole new account?
- Do I need to unsubscribe from emails from Match as well?
- Does match com delete inactive accounts?
- In Conclusion: how do delete match.com account Uk, USA, and Canada
What is Match
Match.com is an online dating site that has been around for over 20 years and is currently the second most used dating website in the United States. It was first introduced in 1995 and is now owned by IAC.
Match.com has become a popular option for people looking to date or find friendship with others. In this guide, we will go through everything you need to know about Match.com, including a brief history, features, pricing, and more. So, let’s dive right in!
About Deleting Your Match Account
You can delete your Match account and deactivate it from your mobile app at any time. To do so, go to the Settings section on your mobile app and click on the “Match” tab. Then, find the account you want to delete, and click on the red “Delete” button.
Before Deleting Match account
If you delete your Match account, you will no longer search for other users’ photos.
However, you won’t be able to access your Match account or any of its information in the future. So it’s better to think twice before you make such a big decision.
When you delete Match accounts, they will be inaccessible for at least 90 days. The accounts are still accessible to the people you shared them with, but they are no longer available to the public.
You may want to leave your Match account in this state for a few months so that all data related to it is cleared and you have a better idea of what you need to do before reactivating it.
How To Delete Match Account 2021
Here are the Latest Steps:
- Visit the Match.com website and sign in to your account. If you don’t know how to do this, visit https://www.match.com/help/how-to-sign-in.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click on your name in the top right corner. This will take you to your Match profile page.
- Next to the button that says “Delete Account” click on it. You will now be presented with a box that asks you to confirm that you want to delete your account. Click on the “Confirm” button. A pop-up will then ask you to confirm your decision to delete your account. Click on “OK.”
- Your account has been deleted.
How To Delete Match Account On App
You can delete your account through the app by going Through the Steps:
- Open match account.
- Choose your language.
- Press the “start” button.
- Press the menu button.
- Press “account” from the list of options.
- Choose “delete match account” from the list of options.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the account by pressing the “ok” button.
However, this will not prevent you from receiving messages from Match.com users anymore. You can even log in to your account to view any new messages you might have received.
How To Delete Match Account On Iphone App
To delete your Match.com account from your iPhone app, follow these steps:
- Open your iTunes app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Tap on your Apple ID in the top left corner of the window.
- Tap on “View” in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Apps”.
- Tap on “Edit”.
- Tap on “Apps & Data”.
- Tap on “Match”.
- Tap on “Delete” in the top left corner.
- Scroll down until you find Match.
- Tap on “Delete” in the top left corner.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right corner.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your choice. Tap on “OK”.
- Your match account has been deleted.
- Go back to your app.
How To Delete Match Account On Mobile or Android Phone
You can delete the Match account on Android through this process:
- Open the application called “Settings”. It’s located in your Application folder and it can be found on your Android phone.
- Now click on “Apps”
- Next click on “Manage Apps”
- Then select “All Applications”. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for the word “Match”.
- Click on it and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen. You’ll see a message saying that you cannot delete this app.
- Now scroll up to the top of the screen. You’ll find an option called “Installed Apps”.
- Click on that and then click on “All Installed Apps”.
- Now, look for the Match app and click on it. Scroll down and you’ll see the word “Delete” in red letters. Click on it to confirm that you want to delete the app.
This will remove all the data associated with the Match account from your Google Play Services.
How To Delete Match Account On Computer
If you want to remove the match account from the computer, you need to delete the match account from all web browsers.
- In the top right corner of the browser, click on the “Delete cookies” button.
- A box will appear on the screen asking if you want to delete all of your cookies. Click on the “Delete All Cookies” button to agree.
- Once you’ve deleted all of your cookies, type in your password for your Match.com account into the box and then click on the “Log in” button.
- Your profile page should now load. Go to the “Account Settings” section and scroll down until you see the “Account Options” link. Click on it.
- You’ll be presented with a list of options that you can use to change what information about yourself you would like to make public. Click on the “Delete Profile” button under the privacy section.
- Click on the “Continue” button. Your Match.com account will be deleted.
This guide can delete match accounts from all browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
How To Delete Match Account On Website
You can delete the Match.com account on the website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Match.com
- Click on the “Go to Settings” link located at the bottom right corner of the website screen.
- The “My Account” page will open where you’ll see an area where you can enter your user name and password.
- Enter your password and press “Login.”
- You’ll now be able to view and edit your account settings. Under “Account Settings” click on “Delete Account.”
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen. When you’re done, click “Continue” to close the page.
- When you return to the “Go to Settings” page, you’ll now see a screen telling you that your account has been deleted successfully. Click “Done” and then “Close this Page.”
- Log out of your Match account on your phone or laptop. Then log back in using your mobile or computer account.
Once you do this, you won’t access your old account unless someone else has linked it to their profile.
How To Delete Match Account Profile
You can delete the Match.com account Profile by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to match.com
- Click the “Sign In” button
- Enter your email address and password and click “Sign In.”
- If you are using a Gmail or Yahoo! email account, you may want to change your password for safety reasons.
- Select “Delete My Account” in the drop-down menu below your email address and enter your account password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and confirm the deletion of your Match.com profile.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- When the page is reloaded, it will no longer display the information from your Match.com account as well as delete the information you provided about yourself (your picture, your name, your email address, etc).
How To Delete Match Account Permanently
If you want to delete your Match.com account permanently, then you need to follow the below steps:
- Log on to your account by entering your login details on the website.
- Click on the ‘Delete Your Account link in the upper-right corner.
- A message box will pop up asking for confirmation. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm the deletion.
- Finally, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing the information you provided during registration. Click on the link to verify it and you are done!
Can’t Delete Match Account Here is what you need to do
it may be due to a few different reasons. You might have forgotten your password, or it might be that someone else has accessed your account without your permission.
This is a known issue. If you see the “Cannot delete Match account” message, this is a known problem, and it can be resolved by following the steps below.
- First, make sure that your Match account has been added to your Facebook, and it’s not associated with any other social network or website. This can be done by going to “Settings > Privacy & Security” on your Facebook app.
- Then go to “Settings > Account & Privacy > Sync your devices”, and make sure that your account is not synced with any third-party websites, such as Google or iCloud.
- Go back to “Settings > Privacy & Security” on your Facebook app, and click “Delete Account”.
- Now, sign in to your Match account again, and make sure that it is linked to your Facebook only.
What Happens After Deleting Match Account?
After you delete your account, you will no longer have access to your account; your profile will be permanently removed from Match.com. You have to make a new account to access the match account.
If you delete your account, we cannot recover any deleted messages or data. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
You can manage your subscriptions in your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you decide to cancel your subscription, you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid being charged again. If you get charged, then you can claim the Match.com refund process.
Frequent Asked Questions about deleting your Match account
Will canceling my subscription delete my account as well?
If you want to cancel your membership, you will have to go through the same process again.
What happens to my profile picture and information?
We recommend manually removing your profile photos and personal information from your account before it is deleted. It can take some time for this information to disappear from Match, so if you don’t want people seeing you on Match anymore or finding you through the information you included on your profile, make sure you destroy this before you uninstall your account.
How quickly does my information disappear from Match once I delete my account?
If you want to sign up again, your profile and photos will stay on the service for a year, in case you have a change of heart.
What if I change my mind – will I need to create a whole new account?
After you cancel, you can still sign in for up to one year. This will allow you to make your profile visible to others once more to see if anyone is still interested in you and prevent you from having to re-enter all of your information again to get your profile up and running.
Do I need to unsubscribe from emails from Match as well?
You won’t receive any more emails from Match, at least regarding relationship advice, upcoming Stir events, or website promotions after confirmation of your cancellation.
Does match com delete inactive accounts?
If you want to keep your account private, do not rely on Match to remove your account because they don’t indicate that they will ever do that.
In Conclusion: how do delete match.com account Uk, USA, and Canada
Match.com is an excellent dating website that can help you meet people. It’s free, easy to use, and allows you to sign up without providing personal information. It’s worth checking out if you’re looking to find a serious relationship. It’s an excellent place to share your interests with other people looking for the same thing. What are your thoughts on using match.com? We’d appreciate it if you let us know in the comments.