Why do I see someone is anxious? Oh, did something happen with you on match.com? Or is it that you are seeking help regarding some feature?
Well, since you’re looking for Match.com customer service, you obviously already know who they are. If you’re a customer, however, it’s useful to get a sense of how big they are and what their support operation looks like.
Match.com is also known by the names Match, Match.com, and Match.com. They belong to the following industries and sectors: Information Technology, Software & Services, Internet Software & Services, Internet.
If you’re having trouble with the preceding steps, you can contact Match.com’s customer support department. You will be required to supply some personal information in order for them to verify that you are the account holder.
The customer care representative will then lead you through the online process troubleshooting stages or manually revive your account. Request that the customer service representative send you an email verifying the modifications. Also, inquire about the date on which you will be charged.
Customer Care number of match.com
1-800-92-MATCH / 1-800-926-2824
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST
Why do people get in touch with Match.com customer service?
Match.com is used for a variety of reasons, including:
- Assistance in establishing, changing, or terminating accounts
- Issues with billing
- The website has technical issues.
- Issues of safety and security, such as reporting online predators and fraudsters
Reasons why people contact match.com
- I’d like to register for Match.
- I’d like to alter my name but am unable to access my profile. *Please call me *Thanks
- Please cancel my subscription as soon as possible.
- Instead of being billed monthly, I am now billed every week.
- Technical issues help
- I noticed my one-month payment and they charged me ***.** dollars; I want my complete refund.
- Remove my profile as soon as possible. In June, I married. Deactivate and remove my billing information…
- I’d like to discontinue my Match.com subscription. There were no issues for me.
- Hello, I was blocked without any sort of conflict or anything, and I had paid for an account upgrade.
What are some things to do when contacting match.com?
There are some things you can do to ensure a successful call to Match.com:
- Remember that Match.com customer care is only available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday. Outside of certain days and hours, you can email, but you will have to wait for a response.
- If Match.com demands it, make sure you have the proper documentation for your problem. Order confirmations, screenshots, and billing statements are all examples of this.
- If you’re having problems with Match.com’s mobile app or website, keep your smartphone nearby so you can troubleshoot with customer support professional.
- Bring a pen and paper with you so you may take notes throughout the call.
Frequently asked questions
Is call back available on match.com customer service?
Is the call answered by a robot on match.com customer service?
How to reactivate match.com?
- Go to www.match.com for more information.
- Select ‘Sign In’ in the top right corner.
- Use your email address and password to log in to your account.
- You’ll see a “Reactivate” button on your profile if you’ve turned off auto-renewal but your subscription term hasn’t yet expired.
- To purchase a new subscription, go to https://www.match.com/registration/registration.aspx.
- Once you’ve purchased a new subscription, you’ll receive an email confirmation.
What are the average thoughts of match.com users about the platform?
Many customers are dissatisfied with Match.com’s lack of phone support, and there are also concerns concerning the hours during which customer assistance is available.
How to cancel your Match subscription
If you used your Google Play Store account to subscribe:
- Go to play.google.com to get started.
- Verify that you’re using the correct Google Account.
- Click My subscriptions on the left.
- Choose the subscription you’d like to cancel,
- then go to Manage and Cancel Subscription.
If you subscribed using your phone, follow the instructions for iOS
- Select [your name] > iTunes & App Store from your iPhone’s Settings menu.
- At the top of the screen, tap your Apple ID, then tap Look at your Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Subscriptions can be found by scrolling down and tapping on it.
- Select the subscription you’d want to manage.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
On the desktop site, here’s how to cancel your Match subscription:
- Go to Match.com and sign up.
- Choose a user account.
- To access the Settings menu, click the gear symbol.
- Choose ‘Manage/cancel membership’ from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your subscription, follow the instructions below.
The bottom line
Send another email to Match.com expressing your dissatisfaction. When explaining your areas of unhappiness, be as specific as possible. If you have a billing issue, contact the firm that issued your debit or credit card. Your bank may be willing to advocate for you and assist you in receiving compensation.