Match.com has been one of the most popular online dating websites since its launch in 1995. It has a proven track record of bringing people together for dates, romances, and marriages.
Match employs proprietary technology to match you with people who share your specific interests. Each time you use the website or mobile app, the site will provide more accurate results.
But do you know how important it is to have a good and recent photo? Your photo plays a big role in getting you more matches. In this blog, you will find the steps to change your photo on match.com.
How To Change Match.com Primary Photo?
To change your primary photo on match, follow:
- open the app and login
- Then select the silhouette icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, go to “Edit Profile”
- Then go to “Primary Photo.”
- By selecting “Choose Photo,” you can add a new photo from your phone or computer.
- Select save once you have picked the photo you want to add.
Changing a picture of your Match.com profile on the web
- Go to match.com in your browser.
- Login to your account
- When you’re on the match.com site, click the profile picture icon next to the Subscribe button in the upper-right corner.
- On your profile page, click the add your photo button.
- You have the option of choosing a photo from your computer’s files or importing one from your Facebook account.
- Once you’ve chosen the profile photo you want to use, it will go through an approval procedure and be accepted if it doesn’t violate Match’s photo criteria.
- It may take up to 24 hours for a Match.com staff member to approve your request.
What is match.com?
Match.com was one of the earliest prominent online dating platforms, and it was essential in the development of the modern online dating scene. Its one-of-a-kind algorithm improves your chances of discovering the perfect match based on your preferences. Match.com’s algorithm considers personality qualities, physical characteristics, and hobbies that are similar to yours.
Match’s Photo Instructions
- Make sure you’re the only one in the picture.
- Your face should be visible.
- Explicit photos aren’t to be uploaded
- Don’t put any photo that has your information (license plates, email or web addresses, visible street addresses, etc.)
- No illegal activity or violence should be in the photo.
- No photos with children are allowed.
How do I delete my match.com profile picture?
On Match.com, you can’t delete your profile image, but you can modify it by clicking the “Change Profile Picture” link in the left-hand corner of your profile.
Is it necessary to have a photo on Match.com?
No, you do not need to have a photo.
How do I update my Match profile?
By logging in to your Match account and selecting the “Settings” page, you can adjust your preferences. You can update your personal information, interests, or photos from there.
Is it possible to join Match.com without a photo?
Yes, but you won’t be able to see who else is on the site or communicate with them.
Match.com is a dating service, so you’ll need to upload a photo of yourself to be able to see and communicate with other members.
Is it possible to modify my birthday on Match?
On Match, you can’t change your birthday. You can establish a new profile with the new date, but your previous profile will not be deleted.
Is it possible to join Match without putting a photo?
Without a photo, you won’t be able to join Match. Before you may use the service, you must first submit a photo.
The bottom line
By entering your account and selecting the “profile” option, you can modify your personal photo. Once you’ve logged in, click the “change profile photo” button to upload a new photo from your computer or capture one with your camera.
I hope you find this helpful.