eHarmony has added limitless matches, the ability to send and receive Smiles, Icebreakers, and Greetings, and the ability to respond to the first message to their free membership. You can browse anonymously and discover who has visited your profile recently.
After getting to know eHarmony, you can upgrade to a Premium Membership. This offers you complete access to all its features, including limitless matches and better search. But of course, there are chances you might want to cancel your subscription due to different reasons.
This article will show you how to cancel your eHarmony subscription on different devices.
- How to cancel an eHarmony subscription through the web?
- How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with Android?
- How to cancel an eHarmony subscription through the mail?
- How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with the apple store?
- How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with iTunes?
- How to Cancel eHarmony Subscription? Customer care.
- How to check eHarmony membership status?
- The bottom line
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription through the web?
To cancel an eHarmony subscription through the web, follow these steps
- First, sign in to your account.
- To open the dropdown menu, click the down-arrow beside your photo at the top of the screen.
- Select “Data & Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “cancel subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- To verify your identity, enter your password.
- Read the information on cancelling your auto-renewal and then click the link at the bottom of the page to start the process. This button will simply disable the automatic renewal option; your current membership will continue to be active for the remainder of its term.
- Proceed to the next page, which is a confirmation page.
Note: You can disable the auto-renewal feature along with cancelling a subscription by clicking the “Amend subscription” link in the Data & Settings section of your account.
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with Android?
To cancel an eHarmony subscription through your android device, follow these steps
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Subscriptions can be found under Payments & Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel from the drop-down menu.
- Cancel your subscription by tapping the Cancel button.
- Pay attention to the directions.
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription through the mail?
You can cancel your eHarmony subscription by sending an email to [email protected].
- Send an email with the subject line “Subscription cancellation.” Make sure you expressly explain that you wish to terminate your eHarmony subscription.
- Include your account information, such as your name, address, and the email address you used to sign up for the eHarmony subscription, in the email.
- It’s advisable to send your email within three business days of subscribing to the newsletter.
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with the apple store?
Developers do not have direct access to manage subscriptions acquired through iTunes, according to Apple. All Apple-purchased subscriptions must be controlled through iTunes subscription settings. If you need help with updating your renewal, we recommend contacting Apple directly.
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription with iTunes?
If you signed up for eHarmony and paid for your subscription using iTunes, you’ll need to cancel your membership through the same channel.
To cancel eHarmony by iTunes, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings section of your phone or device.
- Then select “iTunes or App Store” from the drop-down option.
- Now select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘eHarmony’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you find ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Click on it, and then confirm that you want to cancel your eHarmony subscription.
How to Cancel eHarmony Subscription? Customer care.
You can also cancel an eHarmony membership by calling the eHarmony customer care number directly. Users can reach eHarmony at 844-527-7421, which is toll-free and open Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
How to check eHarmony membership status?
Go to your Data & Settings page to review the specifics of your Premium Membership.
- Length of membership
- Purchase date
- turn off the auto-renewal
To get to the Data & Settings page:
- Go to your eHarmony account and sign in.
- Select the dropdown menu next to your photo in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Data & Settings” from the drop-down menu.
The bottom line
When you complete the steps outlined above, eHarmony will review your cancellation request and issue a refund within ten days of receiving your letter or email. If you have any issues or need extra assistance, you can contact eHarmony’s customer support team, who will be able to assist you. You can contact the customer support department by phone or by live chat.
Some plans do not offer refunds if you cancel them. Because eHarmony is free for the first three days, it is simple to cancel. After the new billing process begins, a single service member has three days to request a refund. You will have access to paid features until the invoicing process is completed if the membership plan is cancelled.
To know more about the refund and eHarmony’s refund policy, check out my other blog on the same.