Let us Discuss Now How To Cancel your Dating.com Subscription so that Your Issue will be solved faster.
There are several reasons why a person wants to cancel his/her membership on dating websites and it’s totally alright that you are taking such a step. If you are a member of Dating.com and wants to cancel the membership plan then you are at the right place.
To make things easy for you, I have written the steps for deleting your Dating.com account through different devices. But before that let’s know a bit about Dating.com.
Dating.com is a dating service for serious relationship-minded singles. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial or join for $49.99 / 150 Credits. For members who are being defrauded by false profiles, live chat help is also provided.
- What to know when it comes to cancelling subscriptions?
- How To Cancel Dating.com Subscription on Android?
- How to cancel the membership of Dating.com on iPhone?
- How to cancel the membership of Dating.com on Mac?
- How to cancel your Dating.com subscription on PayPal?
- Frequently asked question
- The bottom line:
What to know when it comes to cancelling subscriptions?
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to cancelling subscriptions:
- Because you gave permission, once you subscribe to a plan and don’t cancel it manually like you did when you first subscribed, the plan will automatically renew.
- You run the risk of losing all trial content if you subscribe for a trial period and then cancel.
- You must manually cancel a subscription at least 24 hours before the trial period expires.
How To Cancel Dating.com Subscription on Android?
Take the following steps:
- First, go to the Google Play Store.
- If you have several Google accounts, make sure you’re logged into the correct one.
- Navigate to “Subscriptions” by clicking on the menu.
- Select the Dating.com: Meet New People membership that you want to cancel and then click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Complete the task as instructed.
How to cancel the membership of Dating.com on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Chances are that you might not see this tab right away. In such a scenario, select iTunes & Appstore from the drop-down menu.
- Then, select your Apple ID.
- Sign in using your Apple ID,
- Then scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option.
- Then, touch on the Dating com (subscription) you’d like to evaluate.
- Now press the Cancel button.
How to cancel the membership of Dating.com on Mac?
To cancel your subscription to Dating.com on your Mac, do the following:
- Open the Mac App Store and then tap on your name in the sidebar at the bottom.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” option and sign in if prompted.
- On the following screen, scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Select “Edit” next to the Dating.com: Meet New People app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel your Dating.com subscription on PayPal?
- Go to www.paypal.com and log into your PayPal account.
- Select the settings tab, which is located next to the logout option.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented with a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “Dating.com: Meet New People.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Dating.com, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Then, click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Frequently asked question
When you unsubscribe from Dating.com, what happens?
If you cancel a subscription, you will not be charged on the next billing period. All subscriptions are non-refundable, therefore you won’t get your money back. You will be charged for the full subscription and will have access to paid features until the subscription expires.
What should you do if you signed up for Dating.com directly?
When your Dating com subscription is billed through a payment provider other than the Appstore, Playstore, or Paypal, here’s how to cancel it. You may need to log into Dating.com: Meet New People’s website or contact the payment supplier directly to unsubscribe.
Can deleting the app removes the dating.com subscription?
No. To cancel your Dating com subscription on Android, you need to delete the account first than simply removing the Dating com app will not be enough.
The bottom line:
Your information and profile will not be deleted if you deactivate your online dating account. Depending on why you wish to cancel, this could be a good or bad thing for you. This could be a plus if you’re cancelling because you need a break or aren’t sure if you’ll renew. In certain cases, you’ll have to go in and manually erase everything.
Your future subscriptions to Dating com will be cancelled and will not be renewed after your Dating com membership is removed from Google Play. If you need to manage a subscription, make sure you use the same username and ID you used to set it up. This may differ from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you’ve created.
However, if you forget your password, contact the App for support or to have your password reset.