- What to Know From Here.
- How to cancel a paid subscription to Bumble on different Devices
- How to Cancel Bumble Subscription and Turn Off Auto-Renewal
- What is the new update of bumble?
- Why is bumble charging even after I removed the payment information?
- Here is How to Delete or snooze your Bumble account?
- Can You Get Your Bumble Subscription Back?
- The bottom line
What to Know From Here.
- iPhone: Go to Settings, tap your name, tap Subscriptions, and then tap Bumble > Cancel Subscription > Confirm > Done.
- Android: Open Google Play Store, tap your profile > Then Tap Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions. Next to Bumble, tap Cancel > Done.
- Cancelling Bumble Boost won’t affect your account or data. You will be reverted to the free basic version.
Here’s How to cancel a paid subscription to Bumble: In recent years, dating applications have exploded in popularity. Some claim that dating apps are required for most of today’s busy single folks. However, accessing the menus and subscriptions in other apps can be difficult. Bumble is thankfully not one of those apps; as you can see, managing Bumble’s subscriptions and notifications is simple.
Bumble is a social networking platform that links people looking for romantic companions, friends, or business partners. To make internet dating more approachable, the female-led dating technique was created. The Bumble Boost and premium features are not included in the app’s free version. For free, you can browse other users’ profiles, establish matches, and send messages.
Bumble has premium subscriptions that can put a strain on your bank account. To save money, you might want to discontinue these subscriptions. The Bumble app allows you to turn off all notifications and simply take a break from the app without entirely shutting it down, allowing you to take a break.
Look at the step-by-step guide for instructions on how to cancel your subscription on different devices.
Read This to Know >> Can You Run Out Of Swipes On Bumble? Likes Per Day And Reset Times
How to cancel a paid subscription to Bumble on different Devices
Canceling a membership service, you no longer require has never been so simple. Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased through Google Play, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Under the Play Store menu, select “Account.”
- You can see your active app subscriptions by tapping “Subscriptions.”
- Click “Cancel” after selecting your Bumble membership.
Apple app store
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased through the apple app store, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- At the top, tap your name and Apple ID.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Bumble Boost in your subscriptions list and tap it.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
Android (Credit Card Subscriptions)
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased with your credit card on an android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bumble app
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen in the Bumble app.
- Under your profile photo, tap the Bumble Boost icon.
- Tap “Manage your subscription” under the section that shows your subscription’s expiration date.
- Select “Cancel.”
Read This to Know >> Is Bumble Only For Heterosexuals? [ Answered ]
If you paid for Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium with a credit card or PayPal through Bumble Web, you’d need to unsubscribe by following these steps:
- Click on your profile photo in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- In the lower left-hand corner of the screen, go to “Manage your Boost.”
- You’ll be able to cancel your Bumble subscription here.
- You can use your subscription until it expires on the current date.
Please keep in mind that if you elect to utilize the app but have a Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription through Bumble Web, you will also need to unsubscribe from Bumble Web.
Cancel Bumble Subscription on iPhone, iPad
All devices must be followed the following steps. The below step is necessary if you wish to change or manage your subscription plans.
- Go to the Bumble app on your device.
- Tap on the menu button on the upper-left screen.
- Select Bumble Boost.
- Choose Manage your subscription.
- Tap Cancel.
Using iPhone Settings: Without Bumble the App.
If you deleted the Bumble app, you don’t have to re-download it to stop the renewal. You can use your Apple ID to manage the subscription.
Follow the below steps,
- Go to the Settings app on an iOS/iPadOS device.
- Tap on your name.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Tap on Bumble from the list of apps.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
If you subscribed using the direct credit card option:
1. Open the Bumble app for Android
2. Tap the profile icon
3. Select Manage Payment Account
4. Tap Cancel Subscription
How to Cancel Bumble Subscription and Turn Off Auto-Renewal
If you cancel the subscription in the middle of the month, you can use it until the next billing month since you paid for the current month.
What is the new update of bumble?
On Android, any in-app purchases for Bumble memberships and/or additional Premium features must be made through Google Play. If you’d rather not add a payment method to your Google Play account, you may still make a purchase by going to your Bumble account on the web rather than using the app.
Read This to Know >> How To Get Around Bumble Ban | Can You Get Banned From Bumble
Why is bumble charging even after I removed the payment information?
It’s likely that your Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription was not canceled adequately if you were charged after deleting it. Bumble on its site has said that they recommend that you check to verify if your subscription is still current.
You can contact them to assist you if you don’t see an option to cancel your membership or if you’re having difficulties managing your subscription. Please remember that deactivating your account or disconnecting your payment information will not terminate your subscription. Follow the instructions above to ensure it doesn’t renew after payment.
Here is How to Delete or snooze your Bumble account?
- Open Bumble on your device and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Delete Account and select it.
- Confirm your choice and give a reason if you want.
- Select Delete once more to confirm.
Can You Get Your Bumble Subscription Back?
You could get your subscription back. Please contact the Support Team using the Contact Form if you have created a new account and would like to transfer your subscription.
The bottom line
You will keep access to Bumble for the remainder of the paid month, after which your account will revert to a free account, regardless of the method you select to turn off subscription autorenewal. It is not going to be removed. If you’ve discovered someone and want to commit to them, keep in mind that your profile may still be available.
If you want to know about refund and/or bumble premium features, check out my other blogs, where I have answered all your questions beforehand.
I hope this was helpful. Visit Our Blog To Read more topics On Bumble.