In recent years, dating applications have exploded in popularity. Some could even claim that dating apps are required for the majority of today’s busy single folks. However, in other apps, accessing the menus and subscriptions can be difficult. Bumble is thankfully not one of those apps; as you can see, managing Bumble’s subscriptions and notifications is simple.
Bumble is a social networking platform that links people who are looking for romantic companions, friends, or business partners. To make internet dating more approachable, the female-led dating technique was created. The Bumble Boost and premium features are not included in the free version of the app. You can browse other users’ profiles for free, establish matches, and send messages.
Bumble has premium subscriptions that can put a strain on your bank account. To save money, you might want to discontinue these subscriptions. The Bumble app allows you to turn off all notifications and simply take a break from the app without entirely shutting it down, allowing you to take a break. Take a look at the step-by-step guide for instructions on how to cancel your subscription on different devices.
How to cancel a paid subscription to Bumble? Cancelling Bumble Subscription on different Devices
Cancelling a membership service that you no longer require has never been so simple. Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased through Google Play, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Under the Play Store menu, select “Account.”
- You can see your active app subscriptions by tapping “Subscriptions.”
- Click “Cancel” after selecting your Bumble membership.
Apple app store
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased through the apple app store, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- At the top, tap your name and Apple ID.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate Bumble Boost in your subscriptions list and tap it.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
If you wish to cancel a Bumble subscription that you purchased with your credit card on an android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bumble app
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen in the Bumble app.
- Under your profile photo, tap the Bumble Boost icon.
- Tap “Manage your subscription” under the section that shows your subscription’s expiration date.
- Select “Cancel.”
How to cancel a subscription from bumble web?
If you paid for Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium with a credit card or PayPal through Bumble Web, you’ll need to unsubscribe by following these steps:
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, click on your profile photo.
- In the lower left-hand corner of the screen, go to “Manage your Boost.”
- You’ll be able to cancel your Bumble subscription here.
- You will be able to use your subscription until it expires on the current date.
Please keep in mind that if you elect to utilise the app but have a Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription through Bumble Web, you will need to unsubscribe from Bumble Web as well.
What is the new update of bumble?
On Android, any in-app purchases for Bumble memberships and/or additional Premium features must be made through Google Play. If you’d rather not add a payment method to your Google Play account, you may still make a purchase by going to your Bumble account on the web rather than using the app.
Why is bumble charging even after I removed the payment information?
It’s likely that your Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription was not properly cancelled if you were charged after deleting it. Bumble on its site has said that they recommend that you check to verify if your subscription is still current.
You can contact them to assist you if you don’t see an option to cancel your membership, or if you’re having difficulties managing your subscription. Please keep in mind that deactivating your account or disconnecting your payment information will not terminate your subscription. To make sure it doesn’t renew at the conclusion of the payment period, follow the instructions above.
The bottom line
You will keep access to Bumble for the remainder of the paid month, after which your account will revert to a free account, regardless of the method you select to turn off subscription autorenewal. It is not going to be removed. If you’ve discovered someone and want to commit to them, keep in mind that your profile may still be available.
If you want to know about refund and or bumble premium features then check out my other blogs where I have answered all your questions beforehand.
I hope this was helpful.