Match.com makes it simple to customise your email notification settings. You can choose how often you want to be notified regarding your Match.com account, as well as which notifications you don’t want to receive. The instructions are easy to follow and only take a few minutes to complete.
You can opt-out of getting emails from Match.com regarding promotions and other topics. The settings and email notifications page in the app or online allow you to manage your account. Match allows you to choose what information you want to be notified about. It’s simple to change your notification settings to match the type and frequency of notifications you want to receive.
The settings for your email notifications on Match.com are simple to change. You can choose how frequently you want to be notified about your Match.com account and what you don’t want to be contacted about. The setup is straightforward and takes only a few minutes. In this article, I will tell you the same.
What options do I have for selecting which emails and notifications I want to receive?
You can choose which emails and notifications you want to receive:
- Log in to your match account
- Go to the “My account settings” area.
- Simply tick or untick the alerts to suit your needs
- That’s it!
What’s the best way to turn off the website and email notifications?
To turn off the website and email notifications, you need to follow these steps:
- First, log into your account
- Go to the “My account settings” area
- Simply uncheck the boxes next to the alerts you no longer want to receive,
- That’s it!
How do I remove all of my personal information from the website?
To delete an account, go to “My account settings” on the website using a computer. At the bottom of the page, choose “Suspend your account,” then “To delete your account, go here.”
Match.com can remove any accounts that were created by accident using your email address. Simply send an email to [email protected] seeking deletion.
Please send the email from the account to which you’re receiving notifications, and match.com, as they claim, deactivate the account as soon as possible.
What can I do if my email address is being used by someone else?
If your email account is linked to a Match account you aren’t aware of, one of two things could have happened: you signed up while sleeping or someone entered your address incorrectly. It’s not a problem: it’s a simple fix. Simply email [email protected] from the email address in question.
If you’d like us to delete an old Match account, please complete these steps:
- Click on your profile image at the upper right of any Match page
- Go to ‘My Account Settings.’
- At the bottom of the page, click the “Suspend your account” link.
- “To terminate your account, click here,”
- That’s it!
Within 24 hours, your profile will be removed from Match. The email address can then be used to establish a new profile, and you’re back in the game.
Why am I receiving a notice stating that my login credentials are incorrect?
You are unable to access Match. It’s easy to make a mistake, so double-check that you’ve entered the correct email address and password.
If you still can’t log in, click ‘login’ then ‘lost your password?’ and match.com will send you an email with a password reset link.
Check your spam folder if you don’t receive an email from them within a few minutes. Contact Customer Care if it still hasn’t arrived. They’ll gladly assist you in resolving the issue.
My profile is instantly closed as soon as I create it. What is the reason for this?
Match.com assure you that it is not a personal matter! If this occurs, it’s probable that our services are unavailable from the location or connection you’re using. If you have any questions, contact the Customer Care department.
I’m getting emails even though I’m not a member. What can I do to get rid of these messages?
They only send emails to those who have signed up for Match, so if you’re getting messages from us but haven’t signed up for Match, there are a few possibilities. It’s possible that it’s an old account that you’ve forgotten about. Another possibility is that users inadvertently enter their email addresses, causing us to send their messages to the incorrect recipients.
It’s simple to fix either of these problems if they occur to you.
- Go to our main page. Click ‘Forgot your password?’ and validate your email address after clicking the ‘Login’ button.
- We’ll send you an email with a password reset link to the address you provided. Check your spam folder if it hasn’t arrived in a few minutes.
- By login into Match from a computer, you can reset your password and delete your account.
- Click on the portrait or silhouette at the upper right of any Match page to go to ‘My account settings.’
- On the left, click ‘Suspend your account,’ then ‘To terminate your account, go here.’
- If you follow the instructions, your account will vanish in less than 24 hours.
The bottom line
It’s simple to remove your email address from a Match account you’re not aware of. Simply email [email protected] from the email address in question. If you forget your password, go to ‘Log in’, then “Forgot your login details?” on the homepage of any Match page to create a new one.
I hope this was helpful.