Lets Find out How do I hide my eHarmony profile so that it will benefit to you.
eHarmony, a prominent dating service, is known for helping users in finding suitable dating partners and get to know each other better. However, a person may choose to hide their account for a variety of reasons, including the fact that they want to hide from one person who might create a drama after learning the fact that the person is using a dating site.
To relieve boredom or spice up daily life, many people join the eHarmony dating service. Others simply want to explore but don’t want their partner to know because it could end their relationship. And then there are some who want to stay hidden from people for a while.
In this guide, I will tell you the steps of how to hide your profile on eHarmony.
- How To Hide Profile On eHarmony?
- Frequently asked questions
- The bottom line about How do I hide my eHarmony profile
How To Hide Profile On eHarmony?
The steps to hide your eHarmony profile are as follows:
- First, you need to log in to your account.
- To access the dropdown menu, click the arrow next to your photo at the top of the screen.
- Select “Data & Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- To make your profile invisible, click the green slider under “Profile Status.”
- Your Home Page will display a banner informing you that your profile is currently unavailable.
Frequently asked questions
Can my matches see me on eharmony after I hide my profile?
The matches who have previously favourited you, viewed your profile recently, or with whom you are already in communication can still browse your profile. This will only prevent new matches from seeing you if you haven’t already communicated with them.
How do I keep my EHarmony account hidden from my partner?
By using an anonymous email address. But make sure you have complete control over your email account, as it will be useful in this covert operation. Your partner won’t be able to access or learn about an email address that you keep secret. For example, once you’ve finished using your account, you can always wipe your browsing history to guarantee that your spouse isn’t aware of anything.
How to turn off or on eHarmony matches?
It’s easy; simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click the arrow beside your profile image to bring up the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Data & Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Simply turn on or off the green slider in the “Profile Status” section.
- A notification will appear on your home screen informing you that your profile is presently hidden.
Remember that this is only a temporary thing. If you wish to reactivate your eHarmony account, all you have to do is switch the green slider back on to make your profile visible.
How to delete your eHarmony account?
To delete your eHarmony profile you need to follow these steps:
To remove your account, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your eHarmony account online.
- To access the drop-down menu, click the arrow next to your profile image once you’ve logged in.
- Select the “Data & Settings” category from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom “Profile Status” section and click the marked remove link.
- It will then ask for your password to verify your identity.
- After you’ve entered your password, confirm your decision by clicking the “Delete Profile” option.
- Your account will delete!
The bottom line about How do I hide my eHarmony profile
Hide your account if you want to take a break from eHarmony but don’t want to remove it completely. Your information will be kept secret if you hide your account, and you can reactivate it at any moment.
But if you think you will not use it anymore then delete your account instead.
I hope this was helpful.