Interracial dating central is a dating site dedicated to interracial relationships. However, after you’ve found the person you’re looking for, you’ll likely be seeking a way to close your account. I am here to help you.
- How Do I Delete My Interracial Dating Account on Any Devices?
- Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible to delete a profile?
- What happens if the option to “Show me on InterracialDatingCentral” is turned off?
- Is it possible to edit the information already in the profile?
- Is it possible to use the app on a computer?
- What browsers are compatible with InterracialDatingCentral?
- What is the age requirement to join InterracialDatingCentral?
- What are the different methods for verifying an account?
- How do you confirm an email address?
- Why are you having trouble accessing the website?
How Do I Delete My Interracial Dating Account on Any Devices?
Delete interracial dating accounts through the website
- Login to your account from https://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/
- Select ‘MY ACCOUNT’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the profile tab.
- Write the reason why you want to close your account
- And then choose to continue
A message will now appear “Thanks for being a valued member of interracialdatingcentral.com.”
You will be routed to their homepage, and your account will be permanently deleted if you click Finish now.
Deleting interracial through email
You can deactivate your account by sending an email to Interracial Dating App.
- Create a mail. Describe why you want your data/account erased from your email
- Fill out as much information as possible about your InterracialCupid account.
- Now send the email to team @ redacted.com.
- They will soon accept your request, and your account will be deleted.
Delete Interracial App on iPhone
If you want to get rid of Interracial Dating App from your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold the Interracial Dating App icon on your home screen until all apps start shaking.
- The upper right corner of the app will display an “X” sign.
- On InterracialCupid – Interracial Dating App, click the “X” sign.
- Simply press the red delete button
Delete Interracial App on android
Here’s how to uninstall Interracial Dating App from your Android device:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to “My Apps & Games” from the hamburger menu icon.
- Select InterracialCupid – Interracial Dating App from the list of available apps on your device.
- Then select “Uninstall.”
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to delete a profile?
In ‘Account Settings,’ you can permanently delete a profile. Alternatively, you can remain passive on the website by not logging in.
What happens if the option to “Show me on InterracialDatingCentral” is turned off?
Disable this option and become invisible if you want to be on the website but not contact anyone or be bothered.
Is it possible to edit the information already in the profile?
All of the data that was previously submitted to the dating site can be easily changed. You can add anything you want to your profile by selecting ‘Edit Profile.’
Is it possible to use the app on a computer?
As previously stated, there is presently no app accessible. However, the website is compatible with desktop computers. It can easily be installed on a computer.
What browsers are compatible with InterracialDatingCentral?
The authors made certain that the website will work well on any browser in the world.
What is the age requirement to join InterracialDatingCentral?
A new member must be at least 18 years old to register on the website.
What are the different methods for verifying an account?
Entering the code or clicking the link provided in the registered email address will complete the verification procedure. This step can be skipped if you are a Facebook user. It is not always necessary to carry out the verification process.
How do you confirm an email address?
A new user’s account can be verified using their email address. You must now enter the code into the email the system has created for you. You can also use the link that has been provided to you.
Why are you having trouble accessing the website?
If you’re experiencing trouble getting onto the site, you might want to consider being blocked. You can call the authorities if you have any concerns.