You can update almost everything about your profile and subscription on Match at any time. All members of the dating service are referred to by their first names, therefore eliminating the mystique and explicit jokes associated with online dating.
Match aims to relieve its members of all responsibilities, including maintaining and updating their profiles and personal info. By heading to your Settings, you may instantly alter your username, orientation, password, and other profile data.
There are numerous reasons why you should update your username. Maybe you committed a mistake, or maybe you’re a spy who needs to go undercover. Changing your username is simple in any case. I can tell you how to modify your username, which should be your true name but may still need to be updated for old-school users. Your online dating profile should fluctuate with the seasons. Your user name and headline are frequently outdated, and you don’t want to appear to be yesterday’s news.
In this article, I will tell you all the steps for the respective things. Let’s get started.
How do I delete my first name?
To change your name on match.com, you need to follow these steps:
- Click the Gear Icon in the top-right corner of your Match Dashboard to open it: On Match, you can change your username as well as your email settings, location, and subscription type. A small gear in the upper corner will take you to your Account Settings no matter where you are on the site or app. You’ll be directed to your account settings if you click or tap on it.
- In the bottom left corner, click “Sign Up Information.” :Match will verify that you are who you claim you are by clicking the ‘Sign Up Information’ tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Make the required changes to your first name: People can no longer choose any username they wish on the site; you need to put your real name. If you enter something that isn’t a name, you risk being kicked out of the membership.
- Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu: Simply click “Continue” once you’re satisfied with your new Match.com login, and all of your changes will be saved. If you have any concerns, you can always contact Match by filling out the contact form or sending an email to [email protected].
- That’s it! You are all done.
How to change your Match.com Screen Name?
Your favourite screen name or song title is very certainly already taken. In only a few minutes, you’ll have a new name if you follow these simple steps.
- Go to Match.com and create an account.
- In the top right corner of the blue navigation bar, select Account.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Sign Up Information on the left side of the screen.
- When you’re prompted, enter your password.
- Your sign information will appear, including your user name, city, and other details.
- Click Make a change to your registration information
- You’ll see a box where you may edit your screen name, password, city, and other information.
- To change your user name, go to the link for your user name and enter in a new name.
How to change your match.com headline?
Following are steps by which you can change your Match.com headline:
- Go to Match.com and create an account.
- In the top blue navigation bar, select Profile.
- Select View/Edit from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll notice a white box to the right of your main photo with some text typed in it. This is where your headline will be displayed.
- Replace the wording with something new and interesting.
- You’re done when you click Submit for Approval.
How can I get my personal information back or erase it?
The bottom line
If you want to modify your Match.com login, the first step is to double-check that you are who you claim you are. You’ll also need to check the “I’m not a robot” box. This is only to make sure it’s you, not a scammer, who’s making these modifications. If you have any issues, you can always contact Match by filling out the contact form or sending an email to [email protected].
Just remember to be true to yourself and provide Match.com with all of the info it needs to match you up on dates, for a better experience. I hope this was helpful.