Asiandating is an online dating site that allows users to build profiles, add up to five images, search for members by name, send and receive messages, send and receive emoticons, and submit short videos.
Some members claim that they have already found their relationship through this site, while others claim that they are dating their partner through social media and hence do not require an account. I recommend that you either label the email as spam when it arrives in your inbox or unsubscribes from their newsletter.
Let’s see the steps on how to delete the Asian dating account on various devices and permanently.
How do I delete my Asian dating account on various devices and permanently?
Please follow these steps to delete your AsianDate account:
- Go to your account’s Settings page.
- To delete your account, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Delete Account button.
- Click the Delete Account button after entering your password.
- Your account will be deactivated, and all of your information will be permanently erased from our database.
Using the website, you can delete your account.
- Log in with your username and password at asiandating
- Now type in your reason for wanting to delete your account and hit submit.
- On the next window, input your website feed and click Continue to Turn Off.
- On the next page, enter your password and click the Continue Switch Off button to erase your account completely.
To delete your Asian dating account through email, take the following steps:
- Log in to your email account associated with the app or website.
- Write an email to [email protected] and include the email address in the subject line.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject box.
- Send them an email requesting that they erase your account from their database, as well as any information you may have shared with them.
Frequently asked question
AsianDating charges how much?
If you commit to a 12-month membership, the Asian Dating cost of membership starts as low as $10 a month. Remember that all of their subscriptions are invoiced as a one-time payment, so even if it’s just $10 per month when broken down, you’re still paying for the entire year upfront.
Is AsianDate.com a free service?
Yes, AsianDate.com is completely free to use. It is completely free to establish a profile, search for matches, and send messages. However, in order to contact other users, you must purchase a membership.
Which Asian dating site is the best?
The ideal AsianDating site for you may differ depending on your specific needs and tastes, therefore there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this subject. FilipinoCupid.com, ChinaLoveCupid.com, and JapanCupid.com are three popular AsianDating sites.
The bottom line
Each connection is unique. Both partners bring their own experiences and expectations to the table. There’s the chemical factor, which is either present or absent. Chemistry is sometimes present in one individual but not in the other. Other times, when people get to know each other, love and attraction deepen.
So, if you can’t find such a partner on an Asian dating site or you have found one then it is better to delete your account. I hope this was helpful.