Depending on how you access Zoosk, pausing your account is a little different. Follow the instructions below for the device you’re using to pause your account. Pausing your profile allows you to temporarily hide it from Zoosk while keeping your profile, connections, and communication history for when you return.
Zoosk is a premium service that allows you to search your locals or check out potential matches without leaving a trace for 30 minutes. The search function and the Carousel function normally, but the other person is unaware that you have checked them out.
Can you put your Zoosk account on hold?
Yes! You can pause your account to hide your account from Zoosk for a period of time. Pausing your profile allows you to temporarily hide it from Zoosk while keeping your profile, connections, and communication history for when you return.
Pausing your account is the simplest way to deactivate your profile from Zoosk. This fully removes your profile from the app. Your contacts and communications will be saved, but you will no longer be visible on the platform.
What happens when you put your account on hold?
- Your profile is paused and will not be visible to other Zoosk members until you unpause it.
- Your profile, relationships, and message history will all be saved.
- Zoosk members will not be able to send you messages or communicate with you.
- Zoosk or Zoosk members will not send you emails or notifications. You will, however, continue to receive messages about renewing your subscription and pausing/reactivating your account.
- Your subscription will continue to be active if you are a subscriber.
How to put your zoosk account on pause?
Follow the instructions below for the device you’re using to pause your account. Your membership will remain active if you are a subscriber.
Apps for iOS and Android are available.
- Open the Zoosk application.
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap the menu symbol.
- To access your settings, tap the gear symbol.
- Account should be selected.
- Close to Account Status, tap the pencil symbol.
- To pause your account, tap Pause Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
From your pc
- Log in to your Zoosk account by visiting www.zoosk.com in your web browser.
- Next to your nickname, click the cogwheel icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Go to the Account menu. You’ll be taken to your account page after clicking this.
- Account Status should be selected.
- To pause your account, click Pause Account and follow the steps.
People also ask
How to unblock someone on Zoosk?
If you have blocked someone in anger or changed your mind about someone and want to unblock them then you can do so by following the instructions for your device below:
From either the iOS or Android app
- Open the Zoosk app on your phone.
- In the top left corner of the screen, select the menu icon.
- To access your settings, use the gear symbol.
- Members who have been blocked should be selected. This will lead you to a page where you can see a list of the persons you’ve blocked.
- Tap Unblock when you’ve found the name of the person you want to unblock.
Using the web browser on your computer,
- Go to zoosk.com in your browser and log in to your Zoosk account.
- In the top right corner of your screen, click on your Zoosk display name.
- From the drop-down box, choose Account Settings.
- In the left navigation, click Blocked Members. This will lead you to a page where you can see a list of the persons you’ve blocked.
- Click Unblock when you’ve found the name of the person you want to unblock.
Your Zoosk account will be removed from the carousel and from the public display using any option. It doesn’t erase or close your account; it simply puts it on pause. Any matches, communications, and connections you’ve established will be saved. If you need to, you can delete the account at a later time, or you can unpause your account by repeating the steps above.