We are actively seeking information about our date during the dating stage. Curiosity, on the other hand, can decrease over time in a long-term relationship. You must be curious about your partner’s life in order to get to know them. You’ll never know what they’re thinking until you check in on a regular basis.
Curiosity is the element that is usually referred to as ‘the spark’ in a relationship. We all have heard about this line- there is no spark now- which leads to separation. Keeping your relationship blooming can sometimes be as simple as remaining curious. Also, we are not the same people we were a week ago, so don’t expect your partner to be the same a year later.
If you want to discover more about your partner and connect on a deeper level you need to ask them. They’ll merely limit your talks if you keep assuming. These 50 fun questions listed below will stimulate more thoughts and lead to a more in-depth conversation with your partner helping you to know them.
50 Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner To Know Them Deeper
- What do you think about life?
The opinion of a person about life is a mirror reflection of their mindset. You can’t know someone on the basis of their general behaviour because they do not showcase their true self. (even we don’t).
- What makes you think love is the purest feeling?
We all somewhere believe that love is the purest feeling of this universe but still we all hold unique views of why. Note that your partner is old-school-romantic if he/she says that love is a divine feeling.
- Do you agree with the concept of LGBTQ?
Many people even today feel like LGBTQ is an invalid concept and trust me such people will later be the reason for your precious tears to roll down. I have been with such a person.
- What makes you happy?
Not everyone has the same source of happiness. As a partner, you need to know what makes your partner happy. This signals to them that you are into them.
- What is the meaning of romance for you?
Your partner is probably not a romantic person if he/she thinks romance is nothing except something cheesy. I have been there, it is not fun in a long term.
- What is one thing you will never compromise or give up in a relationship?
Knowing whether your partner can make compromises for you or not can clear a lot of things. You will get an idea of whether they are the right fit for you or do you need to let go of them one day.
- What in your perspective are the differences between you and me?
This question throws light on how well your partner knows you and have observed you. Many times people tend to be indifferent about the similarities and differences which later results in a gap amidst the couple.
- Do you think our differences are a good thing or a bad thing?
After you have asked the above question, try this one. It will assist you in knowing their heart. You will get a better understanding of them.
- What do you think our points of agreement is?
In any relationship, fights are a part. But there is always one thing that sort everything. If you are in a relationship you know very well how to convenience your partner or by what he/she will be convinced. Many times the convincing point is the same for both the people.
- Do you think our similarities are a good thing or a bad one?
Like in the above questions you asked about the differences, now try asking about the similarities.
- When was the last time you cried in a public restroom?
This one is a fun yet deep question to ask your partner. The reason behind them crying and not being able to hold their tears back depicts their emotional strength. As a partner, you need to know how your partner is.
- What have you been putting off for an excessive amount of time?
Is your babe a procrastinator or are is it just you? You need to know it; ask this.
- Who is that one person who never fails to bring a smile to your face?
They can say it is their best friend or sibling or anyone except you so be prepared to not be offended. But yes, if they say that it is you then well and good.
- Which book have you read more than once?
Why do they love that book? What makes them reread it? You need to know it all.
- Do you believe I have the ability to improve someone’s life?
This can either destroy or strengthen your heart, so only ask this question if you’re bold enough to accept their response. Keep in mind that they may also lie.
- Why is it that most of us find reality to be unappealing?
It’s a complicated yet fun question. If your lover is interested in conversing with you, you will wind up talking for more than an hour about this subject with no interruptions.
- To you, what does an ideal day entail?
A person is not known solely by his or her ordinary choices; knowing someone necessitates awareness of their day-to-day activities. You’ll find out whether they’re the lethargic type or the daring type. You’ll notice how they approach productivity.
- Are you at ease in your own company?
When a person is not at ease, he or she is more likely to quarrel. And why would you want to be in a relationship with someone who is unwilling to change their behaviour? If the man says his mind is at ease, that’s great.
- How do you deal with the never-ending stream of interruptions?
When it comes to girls, there is a great deal of distraction in boys. Why would you want to have a conversation with a man who is easily distracted? By asking this question, you are unintentionally revealing their flaw, which you must.
- Do you ever compliment yourself on your efforts?
This is a question that reveals the ego. You’ll discover whether he/she has a healthy ego or is simply a SELF-centered person.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
A contentious yet entertaining question to ask your partner. Most girls like coffee and most guys like tea, but not everyone, like myself, enjoys tea because it has its own set of vibes. If you have recently started dating and you don’t know this then ask it.
- Could you tell me about your musical preferences?
When it comes to music, everyone on the earth adores it. If your and their musical tastes differ, you might not be compatible. This question will reveal whether they are good for you or not. Because music has the power to improve or degrade one’s mood on a regular basis.
- If today is my last day, how would you make it?
Nothing says more about you than how you spend your time, particularly when it’s confined, whether it’s seeing a long-awaited tourist spot or simply spending the day with a group of your closest friends. Ask your partner what they will do for you.
- What qualities should you look for in a life partner?
A woman prefers a man who is willing to help her around the house, whereas a man seeks a woman who is understanding and self-sufficient. As a result, it’s critical that you start talking about it right away.
- Who do you put your trust in the most?
Find out who your partner thinks is the most trustworthy person in their life whether they believe trust is important in a relationship and that they can place their faith in others. Because the answer maybe you, make sure you’re not offended or hurt by their response if they use someone else’s name.
If these aren’t enough then try the below ones
- What sports stars have you met?
- Which term do you despise the most?
- What is your guilty pleasure in anime?
- Do you suffer from any phobias?
- What has been the most nerve-racking period of your life?
- Is lying ever acceptable?
- What is it about yourself that you admire the most?
- What’s the most dangerous risk you’ve ever taken?
- What is the most difficult decision you’ve ever had to make?
- Who do you admire the most, and what attributes do you admire in them?
- Do you wish to start a family someday?
- What is the most crucial quality in a partner for you?
- Do you believe we fight in a fair manner?
- Is it true that we don’t spend enough time together?
- What do you want to teach me that you’ve always wanted to learn?
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of me?
- What is the most appealing outfit for a partner to wear?
- What kind of date would you like to go on?
- Would you relocate for the sake of your partner?
- How many people are there who crush on you?
- What’s the strangest reason you’ve ever ended a relationship?
- When was the last time you burst out laughing?
- What dress would you choose if you could only wear it for the rest of your life?
- What has been the most humiliating experience you’ve ever had?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever ordered?
The bottom line
Communication is essential for a happy relationship, but keeping the conversation going can be challenging. Asking questions is the most effective approach to get your partner to talk, and it will strengthen your bond and boost your closeness.
If your relationship is beginning to take shape, it’s important to identify whether you and your partner share the same values. It’s also important to learn about their past problems and how they prefer to be treated.
Ask, know, deepen!