Love is far more than words can express, and numbers cannot count it. You tend to become more nice and promising when real love finds you. You will opt to live with less concern for what life has to give you in order to embrace happiness.
Love is a powerful force. The beautiful and hilarious I love you more than… quotations that follow will help you get closer to that feeling of love. They will assist you in accepting and expressing your affection.
Without any delay just check it out and use them.
“I love you more than…” Quotes
- “I love you. I am who I am because of you.”
– Nicholas Sparks.
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different.”
– Jess C. Scott.
- “When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you.”
– B. Rivers.
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. “
– Rosemonde Gerard.
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
– William C Hannan.
- “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.”
– William Shakespeare.
- “I love you more than anything in the world combined.”
– Stephenie Meyer.
- “I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet.”
– James Barrie.
- “I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow and many days to come.”
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song.”
- “I love you more today than yesterday. But, darling, not as much as tomorrow. “
– Spiral Staircase.
- “I love you more than Cinderella loved Prince Charming.”
- “I love you more than my own skin.”
– Frida Kahlo.
- “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
– Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
- “I love you more than I think I should.”
– Becca Fitzpatrick.
- “Never knew I could feel like this like I’ve never seen the sky before.”
– David Baerwald and Kevin Gilbert.
- “But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit.”
– Jojo Moyes, ‘Me Before You’.
- “I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person.”
– David Gest.
- “I love you more than the Cookie Monster loves cookies.”
- “I love you more than Peter Pan loves Neverland.”
- “Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”
– Robert Sexton.
- “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. “
– Ben Folds.
- “I love you more than the lemon meringue pie which my mother bakes, that reminds me of the sweet memory of my childhood.”
- “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.”
– Elvis Presley.
- “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.”
– John Keats.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss.
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
– Pablo Neruda.
- “I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”
– Ian McEwan.
- “If raindrops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.”
– Emily Bronte.
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”
– Tom Hanks, ‘Sleepless In Seattle’.
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
– Rosemonde Gerard.
- “The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough.”
– Yoko Ono.
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.”
– Jodi Picoult.
- “You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. “
– George Moore
- “I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this.”
– Pablo Neruda.
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.”
– Alfred Tennyson.
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”
– Oscar Wilde.
- “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine.”
– Dierks Bentley.
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
– DeAnna Anderson.
- “Everything I do, I do it for you.”
– Bryan Adams, ‘Everything I Do’.
- “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.”
– Christina White.
- “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.”
– James Thurber.
- “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”
– Vladimir Nabokov.
- “I love you more than cheesecake, carrot cake, and chocolate cake.”
- “I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.”
– Nicholas Sparks.
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu.
- “I love you more than a child loves a teddy bear.”
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.”
– James A. Baldwin.
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
– Edgar Allan Poe.
“I Love you more than…” messages
- I love you more than a pizza.
- I love you so much more than I love coffee/tea.
- I love you more than HEAVENS AND EARTH AND EVERYTHINGGGGGG…
- That should have been enough to say I love you more than my dog.
- There are no words to express how much I love you.
- More than all the water in the globe, I love you.
- I love you more than anything else in and out of the cosmos.
- I’d rather have you than a magic spell.
- I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
- I love you more than your thoughts.
- More than you’ve ever known, I love you.
- I love you more than the sunflowers loves the sun.
- I love you more than the shine loves your face… though your face is glowing 24/7 my love is beyond hours.
- I love you more than the crown loves the queen.
- I love you in the same way that a hungry person adores food.
- More than good endings, I love you.
- I love you more than everyone else in your life.
- I love you more than I could ever love ANYONE.
- I love you even more than the word “love” expresses. The word “love” is wildly overrated in comparison to the love I have for you.
- The only place I want to be when I’m with you is closer.
- Coming home to me is returning to you…that much I love you.
- I love you even more than my favourite Godiva chocolate.
- I love you more than you can imagine.
- I love you more than anything else.
- I love you more than anything else in the planet.
- I love you more than you can comprehend.
- I don’t mind if you tell me the same stories for the rest of our lives; I’ll never tyre of hearing them.
- You are the light of my life during the day. You’re my guiding beacon during the night.
- Every day, I am grateful to have someone like you in my life. Without you, my world would be a much darker place. I adore you.
- It’s impossible to quantify my feelings for you. I just know my heart is overflowing with it.
- I love you even more than a mother adores her newborn child. In my eyes, you appear to be a newborn every day.
- I love you more than the words I use to convey it; I’ve looked for the ideal term to describe my feelings for you, but none seems to fit.
- Even when death has taken us both away, I shall still be your world. Because I have discovered the world’s greatest delight and sweetness in you.
- You are the ray of sunshine in my life. My paths become hard and useless without you in my life. You are the brightest ray of sunshine in my life.
- I was made for you, and my existence would be meaningless without you. I want to spend the rest of my life trying to please you.
- When you’re by my side, my entire life comes to a halt. I am really fortunate to have crossed your path. I am the luckiest person in the planet because I am able to locate the world’s most valuable stone.
- Your sweetness has made my life more meaningful. You brought a lot of colour to my world when you entered it.
- The world is colourless to me. You are the ray of sunshine in my life.
- My love for you is too great for my small heart to contain. I feel like my heart is going to break every time I remember my love for.
- Every other joy I’ve experienced in my life pales in comparison to the joy I’ve felt because I’ve found you. I possess the most beautiful thing in the world, and you are it.
- You are my dearest fantasy and the most loving person on the planet. There isn’t enough evidence in the world to establish my love for you. I adore you, my sweetheart.
- Even if the world ends, I know I will still be by your side since you are the true meaning of life to me. I’m still alive because you’re still alive.
- More than my heart can ever convey, I love you. I couldn’t tell you how much you mean to me without breaking down in tears.
- I’ve been looking for the appropriate words to communicate my innermost feelings for you in English. But the dictionary as a whole has failed me.
- I’ve loved you so much that my heart aches now that you’re not here with me.
- Since you came into my life, the world has seemed so bright and lovely to me. I don’t want to live in a world where you aren’t present.
- Every time I think of your name, my heart leaps for joy. To me, you are more enthralling than the entire universe.
- We are bound by love here on earth, and we shall be together forever because the kind of love I have for you can never die. My dearest and most beautiful rare being, you mean the world to me.
- My breath was taken away by you. I adore you more than anything else in the planet. In my life, you are still one in a trillion.
- Loving you has become second nature to me. I love you more than I could ever show you through my actions.
Words, rhythm, and pictures are used to express and show love. This world would be a dull place to live if it weren’t for love.
If we focus more on expressing love without expecting anything in return, our relationships will survive longer. Make sure to use these messages and quotes giving them a personal touch.
If you loved it or have a much better message then do let me know… I’ll be waiting.